Chapter Nine

Serenity woke up to Vali holding her. She looked down, and she noticed she was home and in one of Vali's shirts. He was asleep, and she yelped as Persi ended up in her face. "Mommy, you're awake! Let's play."

"Persi. I just woke up." Serenity hummed. Her stomach growled, and she got up. Persi followed her as Serenity started to cook. Vali woke up alone, and he smelled food. He smirked at the thought of fucking his wife while she's making dinner. His thoughts got shattered when something jumped on him. He forgot about one important detail. The cock blocking little shit who- "Vali Lucifer! Don't even think about it!" With that Vali decided to do the very thing he would never do. Tell his 3 year old daughter the truth.

"Persi. Listen to me." Persi looked at Vali.

"Yes Daddy?"

"I need to fuck your mom." Vali hissed.

"What's that?"

"Do you want a sibling?"

"Yes."

"Then stop cock blocking me and go pack clothes for tonight." Persi didn't understand any of that but she would get a new sibling. Vali called Azazel who answered. "Come get your granddaughter so I can fuck the living shit out of my wife." Azazel ended up at the door and took Persi home.

"You want to explain what that was about?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

"I'm sorry what?" Serenity watched as Vali unbuckled his belt. She yelped as he tied her wrists above her head. "Vali? What is this all about?" She moaned as Vali started to eat her out. She cummed and he bent her over. Vali entered her roughly and she moaned. "Faster." He fucked her faster. Serenity moaned as he gripped her hips tightly. Vali cummed deep inside her and pulled out. He pulled her underwear up and Serenity whimpered as cum dripped down her thighs. He undid the belt around her wrists

"Go make dinner." He hissed in her ear. Serenity stumbled towards the kitchen and Vali watched. He smirked and he knew damn well that he was going to enjoy tonight. Serenity started to cook dinner and she felt Vali behind her.

"Vali." Serenity whined. He spread her legs and she moaned as he entered her. "Please I'm cooking dinner." Vali ignored her and started to move.

"Keep on cooking."

"But Vali!"

"Think of it as training." Vali fucked her harder. Serenity moaned as she cummed around his cock.

"I got to put this in the oven." Vali pulled out and Serenity put the lasagna in the oven. Vali bent her over the counter and Serenity moaned as he fucked her harder. Serenity placed her hands against the wall to stop her from hitting her head. Vali moved one of his hands to the wall and fucked her harder. Serenity moaned as she felt immense pleasure. He was rough and he knew that she fucking loved it. He cummed inside her again and he flipped her around. Serenity moaned as her back hit the wall. "We shouldn't be doing this in the kitchen, Vali."

"So what?"

"Then you're cleaning it." Serenity moaned as she cummed.

"Why do I have to clean it?"

"Because Jackass, it's unsanitary." Serenity hissed.

"Fine, I'll clean it."

"Fucking hell. What has gotten into you?" Serenity hissed. Her eyes widened and she was quick to shove Vali off.

"What the hell is your fucking problem!?"

"Look at your dick asshole!" Vali saw blood and he realized he was too rough.

"Serenity. I'm sorry."

"You can sleep on the couch for tonight." Serenity hissed. "You've never acted like this. I don't like it. You raped me."

"You wanted it! You're in heat!" Vali hissed.

"You sent our daughter away instead of waiting till she's asleep."

"I'm sorry! Besides, you love it when I'm rough."

"Yeah, after you're done preparing me!" Serenity yelped as she went down. Vali was choking her and Serenity immediately knew that this creature wasn't Vali. Vali always made sure she was ok and would never tell their daughter out the cock blocking. "Albion!" Serenity choked out. The two dragons were on the creature in a second. Serenity rushed to the phone and called Azazel.

"Do you want me to keep Persi for another night?"

"Azazel! Come quick! Hurry!" Serenity gasped out. Azazel was there in a heartbeat and saw the two dragons on what he thought was Vali.

"Are you ok?" Serenity shook her head and he saw the blood dripping down her legs. "Shit! What the hell happened!?" The door slammed open and the real Vali was at the door. Vali noticed the dragons attacking something and his eyes widened when he saw Serenity.

"Little Fox!?" Serenity backed up and he sighed. "Puppy, are you ok?" She jumped into his arms and cried. Azazel checked on the fake Vali and noticed it was a creature similar to a shapeshifter. His eyes widened when he looked at Serenity. She nodded and he burnt the creature. "What the hell happened!?"

"Vali I'm pregnant." Serenity choked out.

"How do you know?" He examined the bruises on her neck.

"Because that creature kills pregnant werewolves and than eats their children by imitating the werewolf's mate." Azazel explained. "Normally werewolves are the only ones who can smell the difference. But when a werewolf is pregnant?"

"Their senses are off." Vali pulled her closer. "I'm so sorry. I went to see the team. You and Persi were asleep." Vali started to cry.

"Serenity." A voice hissed. She looked up and saw the dragon of Nightmares. "You need to stay with Azazel for your pregnancy."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Issei frowned as Serenity and Vali didn't show up. He walked to the club room and saw Persi. "Hey Persi."

"Mommy is pregnant." Persi whispered. "But Mommy was attacked by a monster who pretended to be Daddy. So we're staying with Azazel." The little girl was hugging Azazel's leg.

"The monster choked Serenity and raped her." Azazel explained to everyone. "She will not be attending anymore. Vali will not either, school distracted him and Serenity got hurt. You will be seeing Persi for a few days because I'm watching her and giving Serenity and Vali a break."

"The poor thing." Akeno whispered.