Chapter Four

Serenity woke up in Vali's arms. She was burning up. She moved away from Vali, who woke up. "What's wrong, little fox?" Vali asked. His eyes widened, and he tackled her into a hug. She blushed as Vali's knee ended up in between her legs. She had this urge to move her hips against him and did it. She moaned as the unbearable ache eased some. She continued, and Vali froze. She got faster, and Vali sat up, taking her with him. He noticed a strange look in her eyes as she kept grinding against his thigh. She moaned and let out a cry. The unbearable heat had eased some.

"Well, it seems like she is in heat." Azazel said. Vali frowned. "You have to take care of her." The Fallen Angel left, and she tugged on Vali's shirt. Vali was confused. He didn't think she would go into heat this soon. She tugged on his shirt once again, and Vali took it off. She happily took it from him and grabbed his jacket, the comforter and pillow, and built what Vali could only describe as a nest. She put the jacket on, and Vali had to stop himself from blushing. She looked so cute wearing nothing but the jacket that practically swallowed her whole. Serenity curled up in the nest, and Vali frowned. He decided to go get food for the two of them. "Where is your shirt?" Azazel asked. 

"Little fox took my jacket, my shirt, the comforter and pillow, and made a nest on my dirty clothes."

"Sounds like she might be nesting." Lavinia said, and Vali avoided her hug. He had a really bad feeling. "Why are you avoiding my hug?"

"I have a bad feeling." Vali said. "She is in heat." Lavinia frowned. Vali warmed up some pizza and went back upstairs . He set the pizza down and chuckled at the sight in front of him. Vali closed and locked the door, putting privacy spells on. She had found a blanket, and all he saw was her tails hanging out of the lump. Vali took the blanket off, and she tackled him. She licked and bit all over Vali's neck. Vali moaned as she bit into a sensitive spot. Something snapped in Vali, and he pinned her down quickly. She moaned and turned around. She pressed her ass against Vali's hardening crotch. The fifteen year old male was getting pissed. 

"Vali~," She said. She let out a yelp of surprise as Vali quickly ripped her underwear off. He pulled his pants down and she whimpered when she felt his cock hit her ass. Both fifteen year olds moaned as Vali fully sheathed himself inside her. She whined and he bit her shoulder. 

"No."

"Vali." She whined again. Vali had enough of her whining and started to ruthlessly thrust into her. She moaned loudly and Vali kept fucking her. She whined as she felt immense pleasure as Vali continued to fuck her. Vali groaned in her ear.

"Fuck. It feels so good." She whined in agreement. She cried out as she cummed hard. Vali bit into her shoulder as he fucked her. She cried out again as he cummed deep inside her. Vali breathlessly humped her. Vali pulled out and she climbed onto his lap. She slid down and he moaned. He tilted his head back and she started to move. He gripped her hips and helped her bounce. She moaned and tilted her head back. Vali kissed her neck and sucked on it. He sunk his canines into her shoulder and the hybrid on top of him let out a sinful moan. He pulled away and started nipping at her skin. She moaned as Vali thrusted up into her. He moaned and she tightened around him and cummed. Vali lifted her and turned her around. He fucked up into her. She moaned louder and Vali moaned as he was close to cumming. He growled and pulled her down onto his lap. She cummed again as Vali's warm seed entered her womb. She pulled off and Vali softened. 

"Master." She turned and smiled. She crawled towards Vali. Vali frowned and she rolled onto her back. Vali's face went scarlet at the sight in front of him. Albion started to laugh and Vali's eyes trailed down her stomach. He looked further down and his ears turned red at the sight. His cock hardened at the sight in between her legs. His cum was leaking out of her. Serenity tilted her head and Vali let out a whimper. He ignored the dragon laughing at him. Vali kissed her and she kissed back. She let out a delightful moan as Vali entered her. She arched her back as Vali ruthlessly fucked her. "Master. You fuck like you fight." She moaned. He fucked her harder. Something about her moaning his name turned him on. Something flashed in his brain and he realized that she was a puppy. Vali moaned at the idea. The idea of her answering to being called a puppy turned him on. 

"Puppy." Vali moaned in her ear. She tightened around him. "Puppy?" She tightened again. "Good Puppy." Serenity scratched his back and Vali moaned. He gripped her thighs fucked her harder. She was practically in heaven. He felt so good inside her."Puppy.... I'm going to cum again." She tried to put her tail in between her legs but failed. "Puppy, it's not going to work." 

"Master. It's like we were made for each other." Vali nodded.

"Puppy." Serenity tightened around him and cummed. "Good pup." She panted heavily and Vali cummed. He pulled out and her tails went in between her legs. Vali took this as a sign she was done and collapsed next to her. His magic was still replenishing and he was utterly exhausted. She moved to her 'nest' and curled up in it. Vali crawled towards her and covered her so there was nothing but a lump. He laid down next to the lump and fell asleep.