Chapter Twelve

Vali groaned at the sight in front of him. Serenity was a whimpering, drooling mess as Daemon continued to fuck her. She was laying on her side and Daemon had one of her legs in the air. The dragon's wings fluttered as she whined against Vali. The silver haired boy was on his back while she was lying half on him. "Fuck." Daemon hissed softly as he fucked her harder. The dragon was standing on the side of the bed as he moaned at the tightness of her walls.

"Don't stop!" Serenity whined. She kissed Vali who kissed her back happily. She cried out as she pulled away and a string of saliva connected the two. Her back arched as she cummed. Daemon cummed inside her, his knot deep inside her cunt. The dragon panted as Serenity stuck her tongue out and panted softly. She was covered in hickeys and bites. There was a difference between Daemon's and Vali's bites. Vali's canines would be the only parts of his teeth that would pierce her skin. Daemon's, on the other hand, had multiple sharp teeth and drew more blood. Daemon's also bruised more than Vali's. Serenity's thighs had claw marks in them from where Daemon had gripped them. Serenity smiled as Daemon wiped her drool away. He pulled away and Vali could see the sticky cum that connected Serenity and Daemon together. He frowned and Daemon noticed.

"What is it?"

"Why are there so many strings connecting the two of you?" Vali asked.

"Because when I am in this form my dick is different."

"I'm very well aware of that." Vali hissed.

"In order for the knot to go in I have to use my precum to lubricate it." Daemon spoke. "So it results in a mess. That's why I had so much precum on the tip."

"That makes sense."

"You'll have the same form." Daemon spoke softly. "Serenity wants to fuck both of us in a draconic form."

"If you're going to be remembering the drunk sex, stop moaning in real life." Serenity spoke suddenly.

"What are you talking about?"

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Daemon and Vali both woke up with a gasp. They sat up quickly and Serenity was sitting on the chair. "Perverts."

"What have I told you about using that!?" Daemon hissed.

"Actually Dipshit, it was an emergency." Serenity hummed.

"It felt so real." Vali groaned.

"That's because it was." Serenity said.

"What?"

"We did have sex." Serenity yawned. "We were drunk which is why you are remembering it." Serenity stretched. "Besides, you need to get up anyway. Persi is coming home with Asher." Azazel had taken the kids so Serenity and the two boys could rest. "Persi had been begging Azazel to play Red Light, Green Light, Firetruck." Vali groaned.

"Yay." Vali said sarcastically.

"Relax. I bought something specifically for that." The two boys followed Serenity who led them down the hallway. She showed Vali a giant foam mat. "It's thick so it should cushion your fall."

"When did you buy this?"

"It just came in." Serenity spoke as she heard a happy shout.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Persi tackled her father who landed on the foam mat.

"Well it works." Serenity hummed. "Daddy wants to play Red Light, Green Light, Firetruck." Serenity spoke. "But you have to be quiet so Asher can sleep."

"Yes Mommy." Serenity took the baby and carried him upstairs. She cooed at Asher who giggled at her.

"Have you been good for Papa Azazel?" Serenity hummed as she cleaned his diaper. Serenity let out a yelp of pain as Asher accidentally electrocuted her. "Daemon!" Serenity yelled. The dragon appeared and he hummed.

"Yes, little one?" Daemon started to snicker.

"What's so funny now?" Serenity asked. Daemon started to laugh hysterically.

"You want me to seal Asher's power for now?"

"Yes. How'd you know?"

"Your hair." Daemon hummed as he came over to the child. He sealed the boy's powers and Serenity looked in the mirror. Her hair was floating and she smoothed it down. She glared at Daemon who held his hands up. "He's been sealed." Serenity picked up Asher who giggled and carried him down stairs. She put him in the playpen and put Bluey on. It was something for background noise.

"Fire." Serenity spoke out loud.

"Weewoo! Weewoo! Weewoo!" Persi yelled at the top of her lungs. Vali froze as he watched his three year old daughter run practically fly down the hallway at him.

"Red Light! Red Light!" Vali panicked, trying to get the child to slow down before she hurt herself.

"Firetrucks don't stop at red Daddy!" Persi yelled in a slightly demonic voice. Vali screamed in terror as Persi yeeted herself into him. Serenity started to laugh as she had watched the entire ordeal. Vali landed on the foam mat and he sighed.

"Persi you have to be careful." Serenity winced as her back started to hurt.

"Mommy are you ok?" Persi asked.

"Yeah. My back just hurts." Daemon came up from behind Serenity and blood splattered on his body. Two winglike bone structures adorned her back. Persi screamed in terror and so did Vali. Serenity went forward as Daemon caught her.

"Vali. I'm sorry to spring this on you. But I must take Serenity to the Nightmare Realm for a week." Vali groaned as he nodded and Azazel hummed softly.

"I'll help with the kids."

"Will Mommy be alright?" Persi asked as she started to cry. Dameon nodded and disappeared.

"It's ok Persi. Remember Daemon spoke about this."

"I know." Persi cried as she held onto her father's shirt.

"We'll all go out when Mommy gets better. Let's go check on Asher." Vali picked the child up and he carried her to the cage-like play area. Albion and Ddraig who were back from helping the Gremory group with whatever mess Issei got them into. The two dragons started to play with Persi as Vali cleaned up the blood from the floor.

"She did not scream or even groan in pain." Azazel started to help Vali clean the blood off.

"It could have been too fast for her." Vali scrubbed the floor. "She fainted because of the pain."