Chapter Eight

Serenity woke up to Persi jumping on her. She heard Vali groan next to her. "Mommy! Daddy, it's time for bacon!" Serenity sat up as Persi ran out the door.

"Vali." Serenity whined.

"You do it." Vali groaned.

"Don't we have school to attend?" Serenity groaned. Vali whined softly and pulled her closer. Serenity heard Persi running and moved away. She watched the silver haired child take a running jump and landed on Vali. Serenity put on her uniform. "I'll get her things ready, and you get to make breakfast." She disappeared, and Vali groaned as Persi pulled his hair.

"I'm up. I'm up." Vali sat up and put his uniform on. He stretched, and Persi ran to the kitchen. Vali saw Serenity putting food down for Cerberus and saw her feeding meat to Albion. The white dragon devoured the raw meat as Vali started to make breakfast. Serenity heard a knock on the door and smelled Azazel. She opened the door and punched him in the face.

"How dare you!?" Serenity dragged the fallen angel inside and started to kick him repeatedly. "Lying piece of shit getting my husband injured and then volunteering is for school!"

"Serenity, calm down." Vali pulled her back. Serenity was still kicking in the air as Azazel sat up. A silver blur came flying at him, and Azazel groaned as Persi landed on his crotch. She went over to her mother and clung to Vali's leg. She stuck her tongue out, and Azazel laid on his back. Serenity calmed down as she turned her nose up and went to eat. Vali sighed and followed her.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"I'm Irina Shidou."

"Vali Lucifer."

"Hello. I'm Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer. This is my first time being in a school. Please be gentle." Serenity bowed, and Vali groaned. She had to word it that way.

"Well, sit down." Serenity sat behind Vali, and a girl came up to him.

"Excuse me. Would you like to go out with me?" Serenity's pencil broke in pure jealousy. Vali shivered and looked at the girl.

"Sorry, but he's taken." Serenity said. "We're married. We've been married for three years. We have a kid, too. So back off."

"And you can't fall in love with someone you just met." Vali added.

"I'm sorry." The girl left, and Serenity smirked. Vali snickered, and Serenity noticed a brown haired boy looking at them.

"Hey, is that him?"

"Yeah." Vali turned around and froze at the evil look on her face. She pretended to slit her throat as she smiled. Issei shivered, and he wondered what he did to piss her off. Serenity smiled at Vali, who smiled back. They both paid attention to the board.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Issei waited in the research club room. He saw a silver haired child playing with a Maine coon cat. He was bigger than her. She giggled as he batted the ball back. Issei yelped as something tackled him. Serenity sat on him and took his left arm. "I'm going to take the Draconic power out of your hand. And oh I want you to apologize to Vali right now. He can't divide boobs."

"And what if I don't?" Serenity smirked at him evilly. Issei screamed in pain as Serenity held his arm. Vali covered Persis ears and soon a miniature red dragon was sitting next to Issei.

"Will you apologize now?" Serenity asked.

"No."

"Persiphyna." The silver haired child stood up straight.

"Yes Momma?"

"Do you know that big bruise on Daddy's chest?"

"Yeah?"

"He's the one responsible for it."

"He hurt daddy?" Persi asked.

"Yes, all because of a lie. He could have killed him." With that Persi teared up. "And now he won't even apologize." Serenity said.

"You're so mean!"

"Now if I'm correct you took Vali's divine dividing." She gripped the other arm and pulled out the power. An orb came out and Serenity walked over to Persi. "Here Persi, have this." Persi looked at it and showed it to Vali who chuckled.

"Albion let's play!" Persi happily told the white Maine coon. He turned into his dragon form and his wings stretched. The red Dragon came over and Persi hugged the dragon. "What's your name?"

"Ddraig."

"Your just a dragon." Serenity said. "You can breathe fire and turn into a Maine coon cat as well. Since I took you out you're bonded. And that means you listen to me. Most of the time you'll be on guard duty for Persi."

"Good I don't have to watch Pipsqueak by myself." Albion said.

"Babysitting!?"

"Of course." Albion snickered.

"I'm stuck babysitting while they do what?"

"Mommy and Daddy are going to give me a sibling." Persi said.

"They're leaving their kid for sex!?" Ddraig whispered to Albion. The white dragon nodded and pushed the ball back with his tail.

"Suck it." He said. "Pipsqueak. Play with your new buddy." Albion laid on the couch and curled up. Ddraig looked at Persi who smiled and he groaned. He moved the ball towards her and she giggled.

"Hey Vali. I'm sorry I hit you in the chest."

"Yeah. Yeah." Vali replied. He noticed Serenity doing her homework. He got his done and he kissed her forehead. Serenity fell asleep and Vali noticed Persi yawn. She went over to the couch and laid down. Vali picked up Serenity and laid her on the other couch. She whined and he sighed. He sat down and she laid her head on his lap. Serenity shot up gasping. "What's wrong?!" Vali asked worriedly.

"Just a bad dream." Serenity whispered. She caught her  breath as she sighed in relief that she wasn't actually dead. "A result of me watching a quiet place." Vali pulled her into his lap and felt her heartbeat slow down. She soon fell back asleep with her face buried into his neck.