‎𐮛6𐮛

"Wait what you two know each other?" I said backing away from Ayden. "You seriously don't remember Ayden?, the one from our building?" he said looking more angry at Ayden. "Omg 203 right?" I said staring at him. Ayden chucked then said 'ya'.

I felt Tom's arms around my shoulders pulling me back to where his back was. "Don't touch her Ayden."
"Watcha gonna do man, I didn't even do shit so you better clam your ass down." Ayden said coming closer to Tom. Tom turned around and our eyes meet each other he looks around my face and my arms to see if he 'touched' me. "He didn't touch me tom." I said knowing what he was doing, but I understand because he was just being protective. "Your a little fucking pussy turning around and don't wanna fight me." Ayden screamed out of nowhere. Before tom turned around I quickly whispered to him not to do it. Well what chance did I get? He never listen to me anyway.

He turned around and said "I don't wanna fight you man, we use to be buddy's." Tom put his arm around my shoulder and gerog, Gustav and Tom and me started to turn around and start walking towards the car "that's what I thought." Ayden said mumbling but clearly loud enough for tom to hear. As soon as Tom heard that he dropped his hand that was on my shoulder, he ran as fast as he could and punch Ayden in the face. A little punch turned into a full out fist fight. I was just watching both of them lose a lot of blood. Gerog and Gustav tried to help break apart and I did too. "Dude stop your gonna get in trouble again, by the cops again.." Gerog said and Gustav agreed after their little fist fight we got in the car and drove off. Gustav was in gerogs car and I was in Tom's car but he was literally bleeding everywhere but still didn't let me drive. "You have blood all over you why won't you let me drive?" I said staring at him. "Because a princess deserves to be relaxed." "I'm not relaxed you just came out of a fight and in pain."

"Did he touch you be honest." He said while there was a red light on the road. "Well..." "what the fuck do you mean 'well..' he touched you?!?!" He said angry "no I'm joking he didn't". Tom looking at me with his face all furious and saying 'not funny lil'. "I'm confused tho why don't you like him anymore you guys used to be friends.?'' "Sorry no I can't tell you." He said looking at me with his lips one side. "Why won't you tell me?, I'm not someone random I know him to,". I said starting to get angry at him. "No is a no lil." He said making a U-turn. I was getting really mad but i know who i can get my answer from..

"No." Said Gustav on the phone

"But-".

I tried getting the answer. Failed.

"Why won't you tell me please tell me I'm so curious."

"Sorry no lil" bill said reaching for the crackers

But there was one more person left and it's gerog.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Because- well tom told me but i want more details you know?" I said smiling over the phone

"If tom already told you everything then okay, When you left they started hanging out so much they were inseparable then one day when they were 16 almost 17 Ayden was really drunk and started attacking Tom, after that they never spoke again. It got so bad he had to move somewhere eles."

"Oh gosh thats terrible thanks gerog." I say hanging up the phone

"Your welcome-, she does this everytime it's so annoying."

————————————————————————————
700 words
This one is short I'm sorry
Eat, sleep, drink some water
Ily il try to be more active 😓💋