‎𐮛5𐮛

I changed my outfit..
The only reason I changed was because Tom like it so I don't like it anymore instead I'm going with this very cute outfit instead.
(The chosen outfit)
|
v

I really like it too so if Tom liked it I had to chose something eles or maybe just stick with this but the party starts in 3 days and I have to make me mind up now

I really like it too so if Tom liked it I had to chose something eles or maybe just stick with this but the party starts in 3 days and I have to make me mind up now. And I wanted to get a laugh so I brought a bee outfit and told Tom it's a sexy outfit just so he can wear it and and so I can post it in Instagram (pretend insta exists that time).

I told him to wear the outfit and this is how it went. "Pleaseeee I promise your gonna look so good I promise." I said trying to force him to wear it "if I wear it will you stop bugging me?!" "Yes." I quickly said.

5 mins later he comes out of the room wear the costume. I was in my phone scrolling in insta and drinking some water. Then Tom said turn around and my checks were bloated. I spat the water all over him and his 'sexy' costume. "HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY" I take a photo then uploading it in insta. He was crossing his arms with a straight line on his lips "that's not funny that one, I'm wearing this and two, that your uploading it on insterdam." He said still crossing his arms then he came over and sit right next to me "do you mean Instagram?, insterdam ha." I said slightly laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever what is that anyway?" "It's a social media platform like Facebook but sorta better." He stole my phone and started looking at my profile and my story
(Your screen right now)
|
v

(This is your insta account) He started scrolling through my photos on my page I didn't mind because I like those photos

He started scrolling through my photos on my page I didn't mind because I like those photos. "Wow you look so beautiful here" he said look at me right away. "Thanks, do you want me to open you a account." "Yes!" He said excitedly. I started laughing at what I put on his profile picture. "HEY HEY don't put that people need to take me seriously" yapping about it "fine better?" "Much better now follow yourself." He insisted. "Alright, but don't follow her" I point to Sophie my ex-best friend who stole my boyfriend and used me Because of him. "Okay I won't." He stared at my eyes.

I finally finished his account and he just started following me and gi my best friend for 9 years and tom has meet gi once or twice so Gigi knows.

-next morning- (countdown of party: 2 days)
"LILY, LILY" it's 10 in the fucking morning what the hell would he possibly want for me?!?! "What?" I said while stretching my legs and yawning. "Look at my insterdam!" "Instagram Tom not insterdam." He showed me his phone then started point to his followers "I could have sworn it was at 2 yesterday afternoon." "Congrats Tom you blew up." I said getting off of my bed. "Hey that's rude." "Blow off on Instagram means your have gone viral." I said with a straight line in my lips. "Alright, but get dressed because we are going to lunch with gerog and Gustav" he says slamming my door.

I think about what to wear and I really have nothing like absolutely nothing all I had was a long sleeve plain t-shirt and a tupac regular shirt with some dark blue baggy jeans. So I decided to wear that all with my white hat and Nike hyperdunk shoes. I completed the look with square glasses and perfume. But all that dressing up took me a hour and 30 mins Tom was yelling his lungs and telling me that we are going be late and everyone knows how Tom hates being late.

we drive to some fancy diner place he i see gerog and Gustav waving at us. I ran to them and gave them a big hug. "We saw you yesterday clam down." Gerog said while laughing "yeah we just saw you yesterday." Gustav said smiling and laughing. "I know I know but I missed you guys." I made a frown face while laughing. Tom joined us and he sat at the edge. It was one of those dance half circule tables Gustav was next to me and gerog was at the edge and so was Tom on the other side.

A really pretty waiter came up to us and her name was Chloé. The second she walked to our table Tom's eyes were on her chest and her hips. Did I like Tom? No, no I did not. But my heart was not responding to the beats anymore I was really jealous and mad. Why would he look and her like that and he was putting a smirk on that stupid face. "Hello my name is Chloé and I will be your waiter. What can I get started for everyone?" The waiter said. "I'll have some Pepsi-"

"Water" I said. "Ex-squeeze me?" Tom looked me in the eye "3 waters is okay" I said "coming right up" she said "I need some fresh air" I said stomping out of the diner. I do a lap around the parking lot then I entered this ally kinda way and saw someone. "Hey" the mystery man said "hi" I replied. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" "I just needed some fresh air" I said with a sad tone "I can't really do anything but would you wanna talk about it?" He replied placing his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe, what your name?" I said looking straight in his eyes. "My name is Ayden, Ayden East." That name sounded so familiar but I couldn't recognize it. He was very nice and very handsome too he was a gentleman, he was nice, he has dimples when he laughs or smiles, his hair is fluffy, he was a smilier style to Tom's and he was just really nice in general with those beautiful dark green apple eyes. After around 15mins I look up to see Tom, Gustav, and Georg staring at me and Ayden.

"don't fucking touch her Ayden.."

——————————————————————————
OHHH PLOT TWIST!!!
1.1k words!
Eat, sleep, drink some water have a good night or morning I will try to be more active 😭😭
Byeee 💋💋