𐮛3𐮛

After the 3 of us went out to the front porch bill turned around and locked the doors meanwhile i was looking at their matte black BMW i was obsessed and it was a sport kind too. Me bill and Tom where walking stright up to the car, bill was driving, Tom was in the passenger seat, and i was in the back seat but the middle seat so i could see both of them.

I was about to open the door to the backseat but before i even could touch it Tom already open it for me i slightly smile and say "thanks" he closes the door and starts to smile wide.

It was about a 25 min drive i was really sleepy like really sleepy but since bill and Tom where arguing it was super interesting i was really invested i was in tears i was laughing so hard and they never even noticed but when Tom yelled "Fuck Off!" I turned my head slowly not laughing anymore and in a dead serious look then i look over at bill and he looks super pissed i was 100% they were gonna fist fight after they got out of the car.

Bill stoped at the side of the freeway and started to stare at Tom. As i was watching really closely or eles i would miss something bill said this that made my eyes widen "thats why your not telling anyone about your secret girlfriend huh'' Tom looks red then i turn over to him and hes looking down playing with his fingers.

We later arrive to a studio and i was really confused i asked bill where we were "we are at an interview. Tom didnt tell you?'' "NO! He didnt" i turn to Tom and he's grinning at me i turn back to bill and was furious, but bill just started laughing as he walked.

I was getting my makeup done by a professional makeup artist then bills comes up saying "your makeup looks amazing" "thanks, also tell me again why IM in the interview?!" "They wanted a special guest and since you knows us way too much he wanted to invite you!" As bill told.

-30 mins later-

Interviewer-"Hello and welcome back to juice yum or ick todays juice is about bill and Tom Kaulitz and a special guest lily lay" as everyone was clapping and I was in panic mode I was sweating like crazy I was fidgeting with my fingers I was bouncing my leg so much people around me though there was an earthquake you have no idea how many times I had to say "sorry I'm just nervous haha.." it was really embarrassing. I was fine after 5-10mins because he wasn't really giving me any questions he was mainly giving them to Tom and bill which was amazing because I don't like talking.

"Lily I have a question for you is that alright?" The interviewer questioned. I was frozen completely frozen "y-yes what is the question?" I said nervously. "Well I lied it not one it's quite a couple, would you be up for it?" He said. "Of course haha go right ahead". after I answered some questions the big question came...

"Are you in love or in a relationship with someone currently?" Tom and bill start to stare at me because well they knew but I didn't want to answer it but again I'm live and I kinda had too. "I was in a relationship until yesterday he broke up with me with my best friend" I say this while holding back tears and rubbing the bridge of my nose trying my best to hold it back. "Well this is very interesting that escalated very badly then I thought haha" after he said that tom and bill stared at me very quickly then tom looked back at the interviewer with a very pissed look. "That's it folks come back on Tuesday to see more juice , goodbye" as they turned off the live I ran to the nearest bathroom and since it was one stall I just locked myself in there. Tom and bill came running to me but before they could even talk to me I already looked myself in the stall. I was overthinking so much I felt like I was gonna throw up I spin and spin in circles thinking about everything and crying my ass off tears were literally flooding after a while I stoped and sat on the floor with my head in between my legs crying and not stopping at all around a minute later Tom broke the door and bill came running to me with his hands open ready to hug me. "Oh gosh lil are u okay?" Bill said. I didn't answer I just sat there crying non-stop. Tom crashed in and his hands touched my hands as I was about to look up I saw he was losing so much blood!!! I sat up quickly and took a deep breath with my wide eyes he looks at me with his brows frowned and his big smile on his face "are you okay lolly?" Tom said "oh my gosh I forgot about that name how cute that you remember" bill smiles.

I didn't answer Tom I just stared at his hands which was all covered in blood. Tom noticed and grabbed a towel and added some cold water on the towel then cleaned his hand then he wets the towel again and cleans off my makeup, I just stare at him with my eyes so down at this point it looked like I was sleeping and my mouth was neutral it was like a straight line. But when that cold water hit my cheek I started to smile slightly he starts removing my makeup everywhere from eyes to lips. When he got to my false lashes I immediately yelled "don't talk them off it took forever to put them on and it's glued on pretty tight" he started chuckling, he got up and offered me his hand. I took his hand then I look to myself in the bathroom mirror "oh gosh" I started chuckling "I look like bill" bill got up and stared at me while chuckling "your lucky your sad or eles it would have ended pretty bad here" as he started laughing me and Tom did as well...

————————————————————————————
1.1k words
Thank you for reading my book please leave some of your suggestions and comments of what I should do next. Make sure you eat, sleep, and drink lots of water ily all 💋💋