‎ ‎𐮛18𐮛

"I want a dinosaur for Christmas." I said putting a frown on my face.

"Nooo because dinosaurs are extinct." He said yelling back at me.

"No you stink." I said yelling back.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend." He said crossing his arms around his chest.

"I literally have 9 boyfriends." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your only supposed to have one." He said his eyes staring to get wide.

"No because my aunt Kiki has 3, and one of them is your dad!" I said yelling at him on his face.

"LIAR, talk to the hand." He said looking away and putting his hand out.

"Hey hand, how are you!" I said smiling at his hand

"No my hand is not a person." He said looking back at me

"I literally don't even care." I said crossing my arms.

————-————-————-————-————-————-

"Nope nope ew wtf." I said closing my computer.

"You were so stupid." He said laughing.

"no Tom your stupid." I said laughing.

"I cant believe it's been 10 years exactly since we met." He said staring at me with his puppy eyes , his perfect nose his kissable lips and that lip ring.

"Yeah i cant believe the first time we met we were talking about what I wanted for Christmas." I said laughing staring at him

He were both on top of our bed and our backs are on the bed frame.

"I cant believe my mom caught it on camera." He said laughing looking away.

We were silent for a while until I broke it.

"I'm going go get another piercing." I said getting up and running out the door.

"Wait wait wait." He said grabbing my wrist before I got off the bed.

"Yes yes yes?" I said waiting for him to let go.

"Let me come too." He said.

"Fine hurry up." I said putting on my shoes. I was already dressed but my hair was messy and I fixed that and I didn't have any shoes which I just put on now.

We got in the car and we are on the road it's 11am and I want a piercing (😭).

"Why out of nowhere?" He said looking at the road

"I've been thinking about a while actually, I think it was after my birthday or something like that." I said smiling looking at the road too.

"Damn." He said laughing still eyes on the road.

"Now that I mentioned birthdays, I can't wait for yours!" I said looking at him.

"Yeah me too it's going be awesome." He said looking at me with one of his hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh.

"It's in...1 month and 14 days." I said

"Already?!??" He said laughing.

"Yeah and I have the perfect gift for the both of you." I said looking at the road again.

"The perfect gift was 10 minutes after I was born, so there wouldn't be anything eles more perfect then that." He said his eyes on the road and slightly smiling.

"Awee." I put my hand on my heart and smiled

We got to the piercing shop place thingy and I asked for a helix with the hoop kind tho.

(If you don't know what a helix is search up 'helix ear Piercing' and it should show up. Right now she has 4 or 5 piercings, 4 on the lobe and a conch.)

"Ready." The person piercing my ear said.

"Yeah I think." I was squeezing Tom's hand so hard poor guys hand turned purple.

Before she pierced my ears I told Tom 'are you okay Tom?'i question because he looked like he was in pain.

"Yeah yeah, no I'm good." He said holding in the pain.

She pierced my ear on one side (for now) and we payed and left.

"Does it hurt?" He said

"Not really but if I touch it yeah." I said looking at it through the car mirror.

"Does it hurt?" I start laughing

"No not really." He was in pain and I can clearly see that. His hand was all purple and we had to get ice from 7-eleven so he can put it on his hand.

"I'm sorry Tom." I said laughing even more and not staring at him.

"It's okay, you got a good grip tho." He said laughing too.

"Well thank you." I said smiling.

We arrived home and Lisa was so happy I got it.

"WITHOUT ME?!?!" She yelled.

It hasn't even been a minute since I entered the house and she's fussing over something she's been wanting for 3 years now.

"I'm sorry lis your too young." I said hanging my jacket up.

"I'm 13." She said crossing her arms.

"Dial it down a year." I said laughing going into the kitchen.

She followed me into the kitchen like a dog.

"Why can't I get one, I have a friend in America and she has snake bites." She said getting all mad.

"That's her parents permission, and you don't have that permission from me." I said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"YOU DONT HAVE ANY PERMISSION, I CAN JUST ASK DAD FOR HIS PERMISSION." She said pulling out her phone and started to text him.

"Text him all you want but don't you forget he's the one that left you guys with me and now you don't even know where he is." I said hanging onto the kitchen island counter.

She slowly put her phone back in her back pocket and looked down without saying a word.

"On your birthday I will consider it." I said making my way upstairs.

Tom was already upstairs he was just waiting for me.

"Hey what took so long?" He said throwing his phone on the bean bag we got yesterday.

"Oh nothing, but I'm going take a shower." I said as I was walking into our bathroom he grabbed me by the waist and said.

"Can I join you?" He said smiling.

"Hmm...no." I said pushing his hands off my waist.

"Why not?" He said standing their like a penguin.

"Because you always take all the hot water and I DONT want to shower in fucking cold water." I said shutting the door but didn't lock.

He opened the door and got inside the bathroom.

"I promise I won't please." He went on his knees and begged for mercy.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"FINE." I said opening them again but looking up.

"That payed off." He started laughing.

"Hurry up the water is running." I said turning on the water.

Tom ran into the shower first and got the hot water.

"TOM!"

—————————————————————————
1.1k words!

SUPA slay anywho I'm going fast forward to Tom and bills birthday next chapter bc I'm the last chapter it's going be so good so everything has to be on time 😀

Eat, sleep, drink ily all💋