‎𐮛21𐮛

(Read this when you reach the end trust me it's going me less complicated😭😭)

(Let's play a little pretend game and let's pretend that the baby is liv and she's not a baby she's toddle 😭)

I stoped hugging tom and stand in the middle of those two.

"You two know each other?" I said looking at Tom then at Scarlett.

"Unfortunately...yes." Scarlett said looking at the floor.

I look at Tom and he looked everywhere eles but me.

"How do you know each other?" I said telling Tom.

"She was my ex." Tom said still not looking at me.

I look at Scarlett and she starts nodding at me.

"He cheated of me with some other girl, we were so happy together and all of a sudden he cheated on me with that slut Natalie." She says crossing her arms.

"Whos Natalie." I look back at Tom.

"My ex." Tom said again looking everywhere but ME!

"Tom how many ex's did you have..." I said looking right at him.

"Around 100 if I'm generous." Scarlett says scoffing.

"Shut up!" Tom said looking at her with his lips not lips anymore.

*ring, ring, ring ring*

"Hello?" I said on the line.

"Lily, I'm scared there a lot of noises and I'm scared I hear people talking and everything." Lisa said whispering.

"Lisa don't fucking move, I MEAN IT!, and I'm on my way." I said yelling at the phone.

I hang up and drag Tom out of there no questions asked.

"Hey here's my number is you wanna hang some time!" Scarlett said handing me a piece of paper.

"Thanks I'm so sorry but I'm in trouble, see you!" I said running with Tom's right behind me.

We got in the car and we started driving home.

It was so silent I can hear dogs barking from 5 blocks away. Then Tom broke it.

"If this is about her and the ex thing I'm sorry, I really am." He said with his eyes on the road.

"What?, no this isn't about your stupid ex crisis, it's about the kids there in DANGER SO HIT THAT GAS PEDAL BEFORE I DO!" I said

"OH WHY DID YOU SAY SO SOONER?!" Tom said speeding up.

We got home and busted the door the tv was playing but there were no lights in the house.

I run upstaris and spot Lisa, Liana and Lina under me and Tom's bed.

"Are you guys okay?" I said

"Yeah were good, I think."

Then I hear a loud creaking on the floor downstairs.

I run to my nightstand drawer and pull out a gun not a big one but also not a small one.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Tom said putting his hands on his head.

"I know how to use it idiot, do you." I said smirking and going downstaris.

"Does she?" Tom said asking Lisa.

"Oh yeah...."Lisa said laughing. "Better step up your game Tom shes better."