‎𐮛4𐮛

as we were in the car driving back home while Tom was in the passenger seat and bill was driving and It was very quiet because of what happened earlier so I decided to break the silence. "So can you text Georg and Gustav to come to your place?" "Why?" Bill said. "Because I'm trying in some Halloween customs and I want there opinions too!" I said slightly smiling "Halloween isn't for another week tho, and you already have your costumes?" Tom said "yes I do and I need to see which one you guys prefer so I can wear it at my friends Halloween house-party!" "Sure il text them" said bill. I just smiled and went back on my phone looking at more costumes.

20 mins after we came home Gustav and Georg both made it. They saw bill and Tom in the couch with the tv on so Gustav and Georg both sat next to them. "Dude why are we here again?" Georg says while his eyes are glued to the tv. "Idk lily wanted to show us some Halloween costumes for her friends Halloween house-party but she's taking forever it's been 10 mins already" bill said sighing loudly "IM READY TURN THE TV OFF!" I said while telling all the way upstairs. I jumped in the room while the 4 were right in front of me and not even 3 feet away.
(This was your first outfit)
|
v

"Sooooooo?? What do you think?" I said turning around to a full 360 spin

"Sooooooo?? What do you think?" I said turning around to a full 360 spin. Their jaws were on the floor..literally. "It looks so adorable I give it a 8/10" bill says as he rates my outfit, "yeah I like it too il give it a 7.5/10" said Gustav "it looks so good on you, 8/10" Georg said. Tom was the last one and he was zoned in too he was checking me out and everything I saw his eyes go from my breast to my hips then my ass multiple times going up and down the same path "ahem.."I faked coughed "No I don't like it 3/10" he said STILL GLUED TO MY BODY. "if you dont like it why are your eyes so glued to my outfit?" I said crossing my arms "I'm not I don't know what your talking about" he stood up and went to the kitchen for a water I ran upstairs and tried of my next outfit.

Tom's P.O.V
"She was so gorgeous in that outfit"
Why did I say I didn't like it I loved that outfit she look so beautiful in that outfit I'm stupid for saying that dammit I wish I went back and time and said that I loved that outfit but no of course I had to say something eles. she was so beautiful I haven't see anyone eles rocked that outfit ever. She's probably mad and I don't blame her but I just wish I never said that.

Lily's P.O.V
"ughhhhhhh I hate him of course he had to ruin this amazing costume"
it was such a nice costume too but now I'm going tease him since he's going be such a bitch about it
(This is your next costume)
|
v

V"ughhhhhhh I hate him of course he had to ruin this amazing costume" it was such a nice costume too but now I'm going tease him since he's going be such a bitch about it (This is your next costume)|v

as I wore it I do a 360 spin on my on my mirror and see that I might chose this one because it looks that good. I went downstairs and Tom was already back in the couch already and I made my grand walk in "what about this one" I say while doing another 360 spin for them. "I love this one the one by far is my favorite one so far, i give it a 8.5/10" bill says as he's checking out my little gun in the back "that looks so cool It looks like you just came out of a shooting range filled with dead people, 8.5/10 as well" Gustav says as he's looking at my outfit (in a friend way) "I think it looks sick! Awesome, 8/10" Georg said while smiling. I started laughing and Tom looked pissed. I turn my head over to Tom and say "well do you like this one better?"

"no." He said. NO???? Are you serious he's such a bitch I run upstairs to my room to get in my last outfit and it was the most scandalous outfit ever
(Your last Halloween outfit)
|
v

(She didn't do hair or Makeup she just put her hair in a slick back and her outfit and handbag)I'm walking down the stairs super mad and wanting this to get over with already

I'm walking down the stairs super mad and wanting this to get over with already. Tom saw me first and chocked in his water and well spat it all on over on Georg "damn.." as Tom mumbles under his breath but loud enough so I could barely hear it too. He stood up and took a huge step in front of me not even inches away from my face. He looks at my eyes then quickly back at my chest and up in my eyes again. When he looked back in my eyes i raised my brow while smirking Tom said something but he mumbled it so quick and quietly I didn't even understand.

Tom's P.O.V
she looked so beautiful with this costume I couldn't help my self but to stand up and be inches away from her face.
I looked at her chest for the most longest second then back to her eyes where she was smirking I was hella nervous my palms started to get sweared and my breathing started to get heavy if I didn't say anything soon "you look so beautiful with this on you have to chose this one"

Lily's P.O.V
He told me again in my ear and this is happening while Georg, bill and Gustav are staring at us. He told me that I look so beautiful with this and I have to chose this one and I did I chose this one well Because tom told me too..

*wink wink*

————————————————————————————
1.1k words!!
thank you for reading my book make sure you eat drink and sleep and don't forget to Vote I'm so sorry I'm not active I'm just busy with finals and stuff yk but it's getting very dramatic now especially at the house party and you'll see why thank you guys 💋💋