Three.

Whack!

The sound cracked through table, ripping her awake from cherry-coloured dreams. She looked up, and was met with stern, brown eyes that peered through slitted eyelids. It was her private tutor, Miss Gretta. A woman that was always equipped with a long ruler to slap the princess back into position whenever she fell out of line. The girl realised she must've fallen asleep while Miss Gretta was reading from the book of Arendelle History and Politics. Elsa blushed, wiped the drool trickling down the side of her lip, and collected herself back into position.

"No sleeping in class, princess!" She hissed, spraying saliva on every word. "Pay attention!"

The little girl could only nod meekly. She clutched her pen tight between her fingers and kept her head bowed low. She didn't dare look up, fearing Miss Gretta's authoritarian glare, and the shower of saliva that usually comes after.

"Now, read from page five hundred and sixty eight."

"Yes Miss Gretta."

Miss Gretta has always been a nasty, though Elsa could never dare say it out loud. It seemed to her that she was equipped with this perpetual look of disapproval, that seemed to say that whatever Elsa was to attempt, there was no way she could be succeed, or at least be completely perfect it. It made her feel uncomfortable.

"The minister Anton Bjorg, was one of the first to follow up with the Eight Statement declaring the Peace Treaty.."

Despite this, she was an excellent teacher. Miss Gretta always pushed her into harder topics whenever the current one appeared even remotely easy. And sometimes when Elsa would play in the garden, she'd overhear her teacher boasting about her student's superior academic skills. That always made her feel happier.

"...as a response the lower and middle class sunk 8-9% lower as compared to the...."

On a few occasion the woman would mutter under her breath about her old students back at the previous school she worked in. During those time, Elsa would have to lean in close to catch a few words. Her mutterings always tend to be positive, and heavily nostalgic.

"....and on that day three laws were passed as a result of the economic..."

She wondered what it'd be like to have classmates sometimes.

"...and the rise of.."

Maybe Eugene has classmates?

Whack!

The ruler came down as sudden and abrupt as before. "PRINCESS ELSA, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!"