Eternity Chapter 22

Amanda's POV

Two weeks later...

Amy you coming or what?", Miranda said hand in the horn. " I'm coming", I said grabbing my jean jacket and my purse, " you can't take my car without me". " Do you have to go", Damien said unsure. " Relax I've got this", I promised. " Are you sure you'll be back in time", he said eyeing my beautiful Mercedes. " Tell you what you wait at the altar and I'll be there have fun", I said kissing him on the cheek then ran out and slid into the passenger seat.  

" Bane's on babysitting duty tonight and Kat's in the truck", she said stepping on the gas. " Vegas baby", we yelled as we sped off towards the town limits. We drove at top speed the whole way there and got there in three hours. We went into the pyramid shaped casino and immediately started drinking and gambling. The others showed up two hours later and joined in. Kat got her first drink and the rest of us got smashed. " Come on guys I want to dance", I said as the song changed. I was wearing my light wash blue jean jacket, a short white strapless dress with a gold sequins scarf and a gold velvet pimp hat. Tonight was my bachelorette party and I was going to enjoy it. I'd brought Kat, Miranda, Blondie, Danny, Christie, Eve, Georgie and the other girls. We played poker and stuff and the unengaged or married girls made out with guys. " I think that guy tried to put his tongue down my throat", Danny laughed as her guy left. " That always adds sting but it's kind of gross", Blondie said wiping her lip off,  

" I hate it when guys drool". At the end of the day we left the casino and went for a walk over to an oasis I knew. " Water", I said jumping in.  

" Les are you crazy", Miranda said. 

" Just a little bit", I said dunking under again. " What the hell", she said then dived in. The other girls joined us except a few that stayed in the sand. I took off my jacket and my shoes and left them here the end. I threw my hat and the girls all tried to catch it. We partied until like five in the morning then we passed out in the sand. We left in the morning when we heard sirens. Miranda took the Mercedes with Kat and Georgie while I sat in the back of the truck. They drove along the side of us for the most part. " Best bachelorette parry in history", I shouted. We all joked around as the cars sped towards home.

The wedding was at night six o'clock to be exact. We stopped along the way doing this and that. We got home at five and everyone was already gone. " Come on I'll help you get dressed", Kat said leading me into my new room in my parents' old house. She opened the door to the walk in closet and there it was, my favorite dress. It was long, sleek and of course white with lace sleeves and a white sheer hair piece to match with lacy ends. I was getting married today I was going to become Amanda Darwin officially in less than an hour. I helped the other girls into their dresses and then they helped me get dressed. Miranda was my maid of honor, Kat was my flower girl and Eve, Georgie and Christie were my bridesmaids. Miranda was wearing a pale pink chiffon knee length dress, the other girls were wearing dark blue chiffon dresses and Kat was wearing a red velvet dress with a white bow in the back. Everyone got to decide on dresses so no one could complain. We finished up then went inside and got into the limo waiting for us. " You're getting married", Miranda said as the car stopped. We went inside and I found Lily waiting for us. " You ready hon", she said. " Yeah I got a new dress, my bouquet has blue but I don't have anything borrowed", I said stopping dead. " Here take this it's a family heirloom it's old and borrowed", she said putting a silver locket around my neck. " Thank you", I said. " Line up it's time", Harry announced. It was time!

Damien's POV

I looked around at people massed in this large ballroom. There was my mom and dad standing in the front row smiling at me. I saw Bane and Aidan sitting with the rest of our friends. I never pictures this when I thought about where my life would lead. I saw the packs all organized around and everyone else that was a part of our lives. Everyone that brought this whole thing together. Amanda's pack was the second row waiting patiently for things to start. The music started to play and Kat came walking down the aisle. She tossed roses which were Miranda's idea down the side of the aisles. I watched Christie and Jordan leasing the way Jordan took his place as best man and Christie took her place as a bridesmaid. Georgie came next with Nick Sullivan who had actually become a good friend. Eve and Harry came next followed by Miranda and Roan, who turned out to be a nice guy. Danny brought up the rear as ring bearer but I lost focused after that. All I saw was her. I watched her walking forward one hand on my father's and the other tucked into her side. She looked so certain though and I knew right then and there I was going to marry this girl.