Eternity Chapter 2

We ate dinner talking about random stuff then we all went out for a run. I switched into wolf mode and went out sprinting on ahead of the others. Damien taught up with me quickly he was the only other one fast enough to catch me. We ran for awhile then stopped in my favorite clearing and practiced fighting. " Hey watch it love", he warned as I snapped at his leg.

" Relax", I thought. " Hey guys", Danny said entering. Everyone gathered in the clearing and we practiced a bit more before we went for a longer run and then headed back home. Harry, Damien, my pack and I watched Vampires Suck eating popcorn and candy and drinking pop. I sat on the end of the couch and braided Danny and Kat's hair. I was popping bubble gum in my mouth with my feet across Damien's legs. Roan was massaging my feet from the end of the couch. Damien looked sort of shifty about Roan. I guess it wasn't that surprising Roan and I used to be engaged and we'd slept together. I pulled my feet back and got up to go get more popcorn. " Amanda can we talk for a minute", Damien asked puzzled. " I'm listening", I said sitting up on the counter. " It's nothing never mind", he said slowly. " Damien spit it out", I said annoyed. " Is there something going on with you and Roan", he asked seriously. " I'm sorry what?", I said instantly upset. " Just answer the question", he said frustrated. " We already talked about this months ago Roan is my friend and a member of my pack nothing more", I snapped. " Okay just checking", he said.

" I'm going to go outside and take a walk", I said walking outside. " Amanda don't be mad I just...", he said struggling for words. " Why don't you trust me?", I demanded. " It's not like that it's just that you keep saying your pack like you guys are different from us it took eight months for us to even be able to talk to you guys in wolf mode", he explained. " You started it in the first place you kept telling me to leave so I left then I got bitched at for doing what you told me to do", I replied.

" If you'd just told me about the mate thing it would have been easier", he retorted. " You guys didn't exactly make it easy", I said angrily. " We gave you tons of chances", he said annoyed.

" You were in love with Miranda and I hate to burst your bubble but from the way you talked to me I wasn't sure I wanted to tell you", I said upset. " Uh is the happy couple having a fight", my sister said walking into the clearing.

" I agree", Bane said following her.

" Take a long walk off a short pier", I said pissed off. " Ouch that hurt", he said sarcastically. " Go away", Damien growled. " Quiet mutt it's your girlfriend I want to talk to go get yourself a treat or something or better yet roll over and play dead", Bane snorted. " Hey Aidan, Whytt you don't need to hide", I said crossing my arms.

They walked out and joined the other two. " Leslie", someone said hugging me. " Hey Georgie", I said cheerily.

" Georgina what are you doing here?", Whytt said shocked. " Les called me a few hours ago and I came right over wait weren't you guys banished", she said her arm around my shoulder and mine around hers. " She did, did she?", Damien said giving me a look. " What do I need your permission for everything now", I said annoyed.

" No not everything but I can't protect you if you keep secrets", he snapped.

" I don't need you to protect me I'm some little girl anymore", I replied.

" You still act like one", he said under his breath. " Can you two focus", Bane said annoyed. " Look I see why Aidan's here but why exactly are you three here", I asked curiously. " To support Aidan you can't keep his mate from him", Bane insisted. I knew he was lying he wanted something else.

" Georgie gets to make that decision", I persisted. " I don't want to go", Georgina said stubbornly. " Why not?", Aidan asked. " Because I hate you you're cruel and I'll never love you", she hissed. " If you change your mind you guys know where to find us", Aidan said then they left. He looked almost hurt before I even saw what might have been regret. I stopped thinking about it and walked back into the school. " Damien, your father and I are going out to the yearly cruise be good", Lily said then they left. " Amanda I'm sorry I just don't want you to get hurt", he explained. " I'm not four years old I can take care of myself", I argued.