Eternity

Eternity

I opened my eyes it was bright out god I loved summer. I rolled over to face Damien, my mate who was still fast asleep. I looked at his face he looked so peaceful right now it was cute. It'd been a year since we'd gotten together. It's actually a funny story I left to go to the airport and he followed me. I came back though letting my sister take my ticket and my pack and I came back. He showed up again and we talked then we kissed and it was for sure. I'd been head over heels ever since but I acted cool so he didn't know. I rolled back over and slipped out of his arms when I saw the time. I looked through the dresser until I found my uniform. I started to put it on and felt arms go around. " Where are you going?", he asked softly. " I have work", I sighed. " Why do you need to have a job", he said confused. " I need to do something to earn money", I said honestly. " Why you don't need it", he said puzzled. " I need to do something that makes me feel like a grownup", I explained. " Fine I'll see you tonight", he said defeated. " See you then", I said kissing him one more time then headed out. " Hey Red look out", Roan called. I caught the baseball with one hand then threw it back. " Work on your aim Ralph", I said, " Kat come on past day of school let's go". She came zooming over and got into the passenger seat.

" Hey Amy", she said hugging me as I got in. " Hi Kit Kat", I laughed. I honked and waved at others then drove off. I dropped Kat off gave her a kiss then headed off to work.

" Chrissy", I said meeting her out front. " If it isn't everyone's favorite redhead", Dana laughed. " It's not like she's ever late", Haley said nudging Vanessa who was chatting up some guy. " Now that is the definition of a miracle", Jessica agreed. " Yeah whatever come on", I said tying up my apron then we headed in through the back. I put my baseball cap on with the words Granny Smith's Place on it and pulled my ponytail through the back. I walked out and Christy took register while the rest of us got ready to serve people. I knew everyone so I was able to talk to people and they were happy to see me. " Hey girly", someone said.

" Harry why aren't you at work", I teased. " He lost his job", Damien said relaxed in his seat. " Dumb dumb", I said slapping him over the head, " what did you do?" " The boss was blowing the air blower up girls' dresses in a department store so I kind of pushed him down the stairs but all he got was a broken shoulder", he explained massaging his head. " Barney I'll be right back", I said quickly. " Amanda be nice", Damien warned. " Always", I said then ran out the door. Once I was out of earshot I called my pack and told them to meet me at the mall. I got there and we meet outside the flower shop. I took off my uniform in the bathroom and changed into a short blue/white polkadot dress. I pulled my hair down and put some cherry red lipstick on then walked out. They all smiled as I put on my black leather jacket. We headed up to the outdoors area. " Hey", I said walking over. " Hello beautiful", he said checking me out.

" Can I have some help one of my friend's kid is having a party for a six year old boy I need a soccer ball", I said biting my lip. " Sure sweet thing nice ass", he said then put his hand on my butt. " SECURITY", Blondie yelled. Security came running over and I backed away acting all innocent. They arrested him for sexual harassment and the manager apologized over and over again. " I should have seen it coming Harry tried to stop him but then he tripped I wish I'd been nicer and listened he was such a nice guy and that guy...", I said at a loss for words. " Harry Darwin he tried to help", he asked. " Well ya he's one of my close friends why?", I said whipping my tears away. " When you see him tell him he can have his job back", he said coolly. " I will, thank you for your help", I said giving him a small smile.

" Tell him to come in tomorrow", he said grabbing my shoulder. " Of course well I guess have a nice day", I sighed then walked off. I went down to the bathroom got changed then meet my friends outside. We got into the car and left heading back to the restaurant.