Eternity Chapter 12

Aidan’s POV

I didn’t know what to do anymore. Amanda was dead everyone had sunken into a depression and Georgina hated me more than any other human being on the planet. I tried what Amanda suggested but Georgina hated me for what I did all those years ago. I finally knew how Damien had felt when Red had dated Roan ignoring him. She wasn’t dating anyone but she never even looked me except to glare. Today I was out for a walk thinking over my pathetic life. Bane had left town and Miranda had stayed behind mostly because she’s going to pop any second now. She didn’t even know the gender of it yet she wanted it to be a surprise.

I knew everything was too messed up to b fixed I just hoped the drama was over. Without Red we were hopeless I’d always disliked her but she’d saved my life she was always saving people. I didn’t quite understand why but I knew she would never kill anyone. She’d been so broken up over the Damien thing but she still fought to the end. I wished I was as strong as she was. I was a vampire with a mate that hated him and a family that had been torn to pieces. Miranda was like a sister to me now my dad had skipped town and my brother was off somewhere probably hiding. This wasn’t over and by the end of it I would finally know where I belong. “ HELP”, I heard a familiar voice yell. Georgie she was in trouble. I ran over to the next alley and saw a vampire closing in on her. I rammed him to the ground and grabbed a piece of broken wood. I stabbed it into his chest and pulled it out as more vampires came running. I took them two at a time and when they were all dusted I got up and dusted myself off and went over to Georgina.

“ You okay?”, I asked concerned. She got up to her feet and slapped me hard across the face. “ Sorry”, I said, “ I didn’t-”. She pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed her back relieved by the change of events. “ Thank you”, she said looking me in the eye. “ Anytime”, I said automatically. “ Can you walk me home?”, she asked biting her lip. “ Okay”, I said still a little shocked. Amanda was right if you work a little harder things really did work out. If only she was here to see this. “ Is there anything you’d like to say”, she asked as we walked. “ I’m sorry for everything that happened”, he said.

“ Please I don’t care about that anymore”, she said waving it off. “ Then why?”, I asked. “ I was mad because you never showed me the real you”, she explained. “ I don’t even know who that is”, I said ashamed. “ Yes you do he just saved me”, she said with a small smile, “ and with everything going on this finally makes sense”. “ Thanks for the support”, I said relieved. “ No problem I only charge a penny an hour for these therapy sessions”, she teased. Finally something made sense again!

Danny’s POV

We sat in our room not eating or talking just wasting away. “ What are we going to do?”, Blondie asked. “ I don’t know but Red would have wanted us to do what’s best”, Roan said. “ I wish she was here”, I said laying my head against the pillow. “ Me too”, Davy said sadly. “ We should have done something”, Victor said. “ They never found the body”, Ralph said. “ Like it matters people don’t survive slit throats”, Blondie said tears falling down her face. “ Not even Red”, Davy said depressed. I felt tears falling down my cheeks none of it seemed to matter anymore.

“ I can’t believe we chased her”, Roan said. “ We tried to kill our own leader”, Blondie said. “ If she was here she would have forgiven us for everything”, I said staring at the ceiling. “ That’s the scary part Red never could hold a grudge”, Ralph said dully. “ She was something”, Roan agreed. Suddenly the door smashed open and men came in and grabbed us. “ What’s going on?”, I asked confused. “ Danielle Abbott, Barbara Fisher, Victor Mason, David Willis, Ralph Banner, Roan Peters you’re all under arrest for suspected murder and butchery”, the officer said putting cuffs on me.

“ What’s going on?”, Kat said as her and Damien ran downstairs followed by everyone else. “ Back away little miss this six are possible murderers you’re lucky to be alive”, the head officer explained. “ On what grounds do you say that”, Damien demanded. “ On the nights of the attacks they weren’t in town or at home there’s no other explanation and they have a history of violence”, he said then dragged Blondie out. “ Don’t guys just leave it”, I warned. “ You going to be okay?”, Harry asked. “ Is anyone?”, I said then we left. I didn’t want to go to jail but I deserved much worse.

Harry’s POV

I watched them drag the pack out and I knew it couldn’t possibly get any worse. My sister was dead and all those people in the woods were dead. I had to do something though I wasn’t losing Eve too. “ Eve can I talk to you for a minute”, I asked. “ Sure”, she said following me into my room.

“ Listen I know this is the worst possible time but as far as things are considered they cant get worse”, I said kneeling down. “ Oh Harry”, she said tears in her eyes. “ Evelyn Thornton will you marry me”, I asked.

“ Yes of course”, she said hugging me. We both cried then kissed as I put the ruby ring on her ring finger. Maybe one thing could go right in this life.

Damien’s POV

Great just great could anything go right in this damned life. I sat in my office Kat went back to her room but I didn’t want to leave this room ever again. I’d slept with Summer and Amanda had seen then I raped her. The scary thing was she would have let it go she was just that kind of person. I missed her more than I’d ever missed anyone. My parents tried to get me to do something but without her nothing mattered. Flowers could die, the house could fall to pieces and they could take us out one by one. It didn’t matter in the end though Amanda was dead and without her this was no life.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. “ Hey man”, Jordan said calmly. “ Hey Jordan so I guess you’re leaving huh”, I said trying to show some emotion. “ Yeah but I wanted to talk to you before I leave”, he said stepping around me. I sat back down and gestured for him to continue. “ She always knew what to say I’m not quite sure how to start but man you’ve got to live”, he said sitting down. “ I am alive”, I said confused. “ No, no you aren’t you’re like an empty shell Amanda won’t have wanted that”, he said shaking his head. “ How do you know what she wanted”, I said seriously.

“ You of all people know that she would never cause the people she loved pain”, he said. “ It doesn’t matter anymore she’s dead”, I said looking at the blue screen.

“ Which is why you have to move on”, he said. “ I can’t do that”, I snapped. “ Okay think about this what would Amanda say if she saw you like this”, he asked. “ She would kick my ass”, I said automatically. “ Exactly you’ve got to live that’s what Amanda would have wanted live for her”, he said getting up. “ I’ll try for her good luck in Las Vegas”, I said giving him a half hug. “ Good luck here I’ve got a feeling you won’t have anytime for sitting around soon”, he said then left.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!