Chapter 19 - Staking A Claim

A/N: This chapter is a steamy one and it's 98% sex so if you don't like reading about that then you really shouldn't be reading this chapter.

On a happy note: It's finally about to happen! You'll know what I'm talking about by the time you finish reading. :)

Let me know your thoughts on this one guys.

Bram's POV

I was beyond turned on when we finally made it home and into our suite. The door was kicked shut and I attacked Jason's clothes. I could hear the sound of ripping fabric when I pulled his shirt free of his body but I was too far gone in my lust to slow down.

When we were both naked at last I fastened my lips against his and ravished his mouth while walking us both closer to the bed. I was excited and scared in equal measures.

Excited, because I was finally about to sink into my mate. I had a feeling that tonight would be the night that my mate would let me claim him. I wanted that more than anything.

Scared, because I was afraid that I wouldn't measure up to his other lovers, even though he's never bottomed. I'd never topped a man before. My only experiences were with the man in my arms.

I fell to my knees in front of him and paid worship to his straining member. He was extremely hard and the head was weeping profusely. I lapped at the clear liquid, taking in his essence before opening wide and sucking him inside.

"Damn, baby, that's it. You have such a hot little mouth."

I loved when Jason got so turned on that he started talking dirty. The man had a filthy mouth when he really got going and it drove me wild. I wanted to drive him just as wild. My tongue flicked over the sensitive bundle of nerves beneath the mushroomed head.

"Fuck, yeah." He growled above me wrapping a hand around my hair and holding me close. "You look so beautiful taking me in. Your lips are so swollen and flushed with blood. Come up here and let me taste myself on your mouth."

I let him go with a wet popping sound and got to my feet. I gave Jason a lopsided grin before catching him off guard. I cupped his ass in both of my hands and lifted him off his feet. He fell backwards onto the bed with a shout. I opened the drawer beside the bed and grabbed the lube. I wouldn't need it just yet but it would save me time later if I didn't have to go looking for it.

"You want a taste?" I straddled his chest holding my erection in one hand and aimed it at his lips. He nodded and parted his lips. I groaned as I pushed inside. Every time we did this it felt like entering heaven. I let him pleasure me for a few moments more before pulling free again. I swooped down and took another taste of him, our flavours mingling as our tongues clashed.

My lips trailed across his cheek to the spot just below his ear that sent shivers of pleasure throughout his body and began to suck on the flesh. It would leave a mark for everyone to see.

I moved further down his body, kissing from shoulder to shoulder and down to his pert pink nipple. I caught it between my teeth putting pressure on the bud but not enough to break skin. "Harder. Bite it harder." I chuckled against his skin. It seemed my Jason liked it rough. I could definitely give him what he wanted.

I bit down harder on the nipple in my mouth and a loud moan sounded just above me. I flicked at the hardened peak with my tongue to ease the sting and then repeated the motion on the other waiting bud. Jason writhed below me, his hand on the back of my head holding me closer to him.

I allowed my fangs to fully extend and ran the tips over his sternum and down his abs to the start of his happy trail. His stomach quivered beneath my touch and I gloried in the sight of the twin scratches running down his chest. I hadn't broken skin and they would soon fade but I loved seeing my mark on him, any mark that said he was mine.