Chapter 1 - Manwhores and Happy Meals

A/N: Here it is finally, Chapter 1! Remember that Jason's home town is fictional. It's not mentioned in this chapter but it will be brought up soon. That means that all business' and people are 100% fictional and any resemblance to people or places past or present is simply coincidental. Oh and I'm looking for some cover art for this story if anyone wants to submit some, please do so. Let me know what you guys think in the comments, please. :)

JASON'S POV

 "Wakey, wakey. It's time to get up!"

I groan and roll over. I'm warm and comfortable in my bed and I don't want to move for anything. My head is pounding and my tongue feels like a freshly laid carpet.

What the Hell did I do last night?

I grunt as a bony little ass starts bouncing up and down on my torso. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Mouse?" I shoot up into a sitting position and Kennedy falls to the floor with a squeak. He's always making that sound, that's how he got his nickname.

"Ow." He grumbles as he rubs his elbow while giving me an evil glare from under his bangs. He can't pull off that look while sporting a pout that would put both a supermodel and a goldfish to shame. He looks like a sulking child, which he is, in an adult body. "Well, clearly someone is not a morning person."

He stands up and sashays his way to the bathroom. My eyes track his ass as it sways in a pair of incredibly tight baby blue boy shorts. "Nice ass." I call after him.

A shocked gasp sounds just seconds before his head comes back through the doorway. "You stop watching my ass. I know where you've been Mister and I don't want to catch any of your cooties." He disappears again and I hear the shower come on.

"I can't catch cooties, and neither can you. We're wolves in case you've forgotten." I yawn and stretch out my muscles after standing up beside the bed.

"How could I forget." He comes bounding back into the room but pulls up short and covers his eyes quickly. "Oh  sweet Heavens, put that thing away. It's too early in the morning to be looking at your ding dong." He sneaks a peak between his fingers with a little grin.

"You're such a perv." I laugh.

"Am not. I'm just curious." He shrugs. and walks over to my wardrobe, riffling through it he eventually pulls out a light grey suit and tie and a mint green button down. Throwing them on the bed he skips over to start going through my underwear drawer.

"You wouldn't be curious if you'd just do it with someone. Stop going through my boxers." I slap his hand away and close the drawer, barely missing his fingers.

"I've told you like, a million times. I'm waiting for my mate." Kennedy starts pushing me to the bathroom door. "Now go take a shower before we're late. You stink of that skanky manwhore I found you fucking on the kitchen table at some ridiculous hour this morning." He manages to get me passed the doorframe and into the bathroom. "Speaking of which, you need to decontaminate the kitchen. I have the disinfectant and sponges on the counter ready for you. I also left your condom wrapper where you threw it on the floor. Who knows what I could have caught from that thing."

"Again, you're a wolf. You're immune to human germs, viruses etc. Plus, your mate is probably sleeping around, just do it."

"I'm not taking that risk thank you very much. And my mate won't be like you, he won't be fucking everything that moves. Now, should I prepare myself to walk in on the both of you again in the near future?" He replies cheekily.

"You know I don't do repeat performances. Now get out, unless you want to wash my back?" I wiggle my brows suggestively and Kennedy pulls a disgusted face making me laugh.