Chapter 13: The Pimp Lord Moth

Warnings: blood, maiming

There are three things I've noticed in three seconds.

First, Angel is not with us. Which left me with the Radio Demon alone. Utterly on my own. Fear starts to roam around my heart.

Second, the awful bittersweet smell of cigarettes that makes it difficult for me to keep my eyes open, let alone breathe.

Third, and the most awful ...

We are inside of a big room, office looking. Even if it's foggy, I can still identify the shapes of the furniture. The couch in the middle of it. On which some silhouettes move slightly.

Alastor simply teleported us right to Valentino.

I don't even begin to scold him on basic manners or some other shit as I see the tallest silhouette turn its head towards us. "Who the fuck dares to ..."

The smoke gives way for the demon who spoke to see us. He's tall, purple and moth-looking. Valentino ... sitting on a couch and smoking carelessly while two demonesses kiss his throat and chest. I have an undeniable urge to turn my gaze, but I can't show any weakness.

Valentino glances at me, then at Alastor. He recognizes him, of course, as he smiles slightly displeased.

"Bambi ... You're the last one I'd have hoped to see here."

"For good reason, to be sure," Alastor's smile contrasts with his frowned eyes.

"Got a lot of nerve showing ya face here..." he snickers. The smoke slowly retreats, giving me a better view of his office. I see a massive bed on one side and a desk on the other which seems to have been moved from its original place, judging by the trails. This looks something between an office and a bedroom.

"I could have said the same," Alastor raises one eyebrow.

"Ya better have a goddamn good reason to come on my turf," the moth Overlord flickers his cigarette. "Unannounced and interrupting me ..."

"I am sure abusing your minions can wait a mere minute," Alastor purposely interrupts him, taking his seat on the nearest sofa as if he owns the place.

Valentino's regards the other Overlord with calculating disdain, before he turns to me. I stay awkwardly as his curious eyes roam over me. But he doesn't study me. More like my body. I feel the urge to cover myself with my tail and hands, but I stand my ground straight.

"And who's the lovely young lady here?" Valentino asks Alastor, his eyes still on me. "Is this your newest hotel lab rat, Radio boy? Or is this your whore?"

"Neither. I have just happened to stumble upon this young lady who has something to get off her chest. I couldn't help but admire her honesty, so I've decided to accompany her."