6

Fast Forward Next 2 Months:

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Kitchen:

Inside The Kitchen:

You were making a sandwich. Your favorite was a BLT. You were making the sandwich when you felt arms wrapping around you. You immediately jumped. You turned and you saw Mark. You immediately sighed in relief. "Thank goodness it's just you Mark. You are lucky that I didn't kill you." I said and explained to him. He chuckled. " Yes thank God you didn't kill me." He said and replied back to me. "But you know since we are alone and no one is around you can call me Megs." He said and explained to me. "I know." I said and replied back to him. I took one of the bacon I had but Mark took it. I gasped. "Hey!" I exclaimed. I looked and I saw him eating the last bacon. I frowned at him and I gave him the sad puppy eyes. He looked at me.

"What." He said. "And don't you give me those sad puppy eyes." He said and asked me. "I am giving you the sad puppy eyes. You took the last bacon." I said and replied back to him. "Oops. My bad. But I might say that it was delicious. I never expected that human food would be good and delicious." He said. I chuckled. "Jake." I said, calling out for Jake. Megatron looked at you. "Hannah. Don't you dare." He said. I smirked. "Jake get em." I said. Megatron turned and saw Jake running towards him. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. Soon before Megatron knew it. Jake tackled him down. "Umph!" He said while grunting. "Okay. Okay. I am sorry Hannah." He said. I giggled. I walked over. "And what else my warlord." I said and asked him. Megatron sighs. "And I am sorry for taking the last piece of bacon." He said and replied back to me. I smiled. "Jake off." I said to Jake. Jake immediately got off and ran. Megatron got up. He groaned. He started to walk off but I grabbed him and I immediately kissed him. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. But soon he closed them. He slowly wrapped his arms around you. And the kiss was endless and the kiss was filled with passion. Soon we both backed away.

"That… was something else." He said. I smiled. "Well it should be." I said and replied back to him. "You know, since we've been together for 2 months now. We haven't had you know." I said and explained to him. He chuckled. "I know." He said and replied back to me. "But you'll have to understand the position that I am in and the danger it can put you in." He said and explained to me. I walked over to him. I then whispered in his ears. "Please, my warlord. Make your queen happy." I said and whispered in his ears. He shivered. "Fine. But I won't do intimacy." He said and explained to me. I nodded. He gently lifted me up and carried me to my room.

Warning: Mature. If you are under the age 18. Then please leave or skip this. If you cringe at lemon. Then please leave or skip this.

Hannah's Room:

Inside Hannah's Room:

Megatron entered your room. He walked over and he gently laid you on your bed. "Now this isn't intimacy. But you will enjoy what I will give you, my queen. You will enjoy the pleasure that you'll receive from me." He said and explained to me. I nodded. He then went and he unzipped my pants. He went and he kissed me first. But soon he backed away and he went down. Soon before I knew it he pushed his tongue into my womanhood. I immediately moaned. Megatron moved his tongue around in your womanhood area. He hummed feeling your juices on his tongue. I was enjoying this until I felt that I was close. And I felt a knot forming. "Megsy. I am close." I said. Megatron went further and more until you overloaded hard on his tongue. He immediately removed his tongue from your womanhood area. He went and he licked his lips. "Hmm. You are very tasty, my queen." He said. I hummed. "I have to be, don't I, my warlord." I said and asked him. He chuckled. "Yes. But only for me, my queen." He said and replied back to me. Megatron got up and he kissed you. You both moaned. Soon you both backed away. "Hannah. Here's this device. It allows you to only chat with me or with Soundwave." He said and explained to me. I nodded. He looked at the time. "I need to head back. I love you Hannah." He said. I smiled. "I love you too, Megsy." I said and replied back to him. Soon before I knew it. He was gone. I got up and I got changed and headed outside.