5

A/N: I am actually going to get doing two more chapters. Don't know if they will be long or not. But page 6 will be 2 months of Megatron and Hannah have been together. And page 7 will be 3 months. Because on the second book of Megatron's Human Lover. Megatron and Hannah have been seeing each other and been dating for about 4 months. I hope everyone can understand this. And I really do appreciate all the support and votes and comments.

Fast Forward Close To 1 Month:

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

Megatron paced back and forth in his room. He decided to tell you the truth. You and him have been dating and been together for almost 1 month now. He really hated lying to you. And not telling you the truth on who he really was. Megatron sighs. "I should've told you the truth to begin with." He said to himself. He went and walked out of his room. Heading to the throne room.

Throne Room:

Soundwave was at his station when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw his master. Looking worried. Megatron walked over to Soundwave. "Soundwave. I decided that I am going to tell her the truth. I should've told her the truth a long time ago. But I didn't. I was just too afraid of losing her." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave understood what his master was saying to him. "I understand, master. But yes you should've told her the truth a long time ago." He said and replied back to his master using his real voice. "I'm actually heading and meeting her in the forest Soundwave. It's where we first met each other." He said to Soundwave. "Keep an eye on me. And don't let anyone interrupt me or know where I am at." He said and asked Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Megatron then walked off heading to the forest.

Location: Forest Woods

Inside The Forest Woods:

You waited for Mark until you heard his voice. "Hannah." Mark's voice said. You turned and you saw Mark. You smiled. You walked over and hugged him and kissed him. He smiled. But he was afraid of what you would do or react to what he was about to show you. Soon you backed away. "Hannah." He said. "I have something I need to tell you and it can't wait." He said. I looked at him. "What is Mark?" I asked him. I saw him pulling away from me. "Hannah. I do love you. More than you know. But... I have been keeping a secret from you. And you must know." He said and explained to me. I looked at him.

"Mark. What's going on? You're scaring me." I said and replied back to him. "Hannah. I don't mean to scare you, my dear." He said and explained to me. "Then what do you need to tell me, Mark." I asked him. "Hannah. I am not Mark." He said and replied back to me. "What. Come again." I said and asked him. He looked at me. He walked over and he took my hands. "Hannah. I am not Mark. I am someone else. I was afraid of telling you this and telling you the truth. And I am afraid of the reaction that you would give." He said and explained to me. I chuckled nervously. "No. You gotta be kidding me. You're Mark. You gotta be Mark." I said and replied back to him. He shook his head. "No I am not Mark, Hannah. I am… Megatron." He said and explained to me. "What." I said. "Wait, Megatron. Is that the same guy I helped in the forest almost a month ago?" I said and asked him. "But you can't be him. You don't look like Megatron. He's a." I said. But he finished my sentence. "A robot." He said while finishing my sentence. I looked at him. "Yes. But how did you know?" I said and asked him. Mark immediately had tears. He was afraid and scared of what he was about to show you. Because he didn't know what your action would be or what action that you would give him once he shows you who he really is.