3

Location: Hannah's Home:

Inside Hannah's Home:

The Next Morning:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

You and Mark were sleeping peacefully on the couch when Jake licked Mark's hand. Mark stirred. Mark slowly opened his eyes. He looked down and he smiled. He saw you sleeping peacefully with your head on his chest. "Hannah." He whispered. You didn't budge. He chuckled. He went and he used his fingers and he gently caressed your cheek. Soon you let out a moan. Mark's eyes immediately widened and you opened your eyes. "Did I just let that out?" I asked. "Yup. You sure did Hannah. And might I say it was lovely." He said and replied back to me. I groaned. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Mark got up and he stretched his biceps. Mark looked at the time. He walked to the kitchen and went inside.

Kitchen:

Inside The Kitchen:

"Hannah. I really need to go and head back to my job." He said and explained to me. "Okay. I hope next time we can meet each other." I said and replied back to him. I walked over to him. "Hmm. I hope so too. Here, hand me your phone." He said and asked me. "Why?" I asked him. "So I can put my numbers in silly." He said and replied back to me. I handed him my phone. He typed some numbers in and handed it back to me. "Just message me or call me at that number. I'll see you later Hannah." He said. Soon before we knew it we kissed each other. I soon felt his tongue pushing into my mouth. I immediately moaned. Soon we both back away. He then walked off heading back to his job and work.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Laserbeak was flying around when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He stopped and he saw his master. Megatron walked and he sat down on his throne. In a daze. Laserbeak flew over to his master. He landed on the armrest to the throne. Megatron looked down and he immediately jumped. "PRIMUS LASERBEAK!" He yelled. Soon the doors open to the throne room. Megatron looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. Teach Laserbeak to not do that." He said and asked Soundwave. "Do what my Liege." He said and replied back to his master using a voice recording. "Laserbeak scared me half to death. By landing and sitting on my armrest to my throne without me knowing." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave sighs. "Laserbeak. I told you not to do that." He said to Laserbeak using a voice recording. Laserbeak chirped and flew off. Soundwave looked at his master.

"I see you had a wonderful time with the girl." He said and asked his master using his real voice. Megatron looked at Soundwave. He chuckled. "Yes. I did. And I think she wants to meet up someday again but I don't know. But… I am afraid of the day when it comes that I have to tell her that I am really not Mark but that I am actually Megatron. That same guy she ran into in the forest that she mended up." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave sighs. "I understand, my Liege. But it's best to tell her the truth instead of lying. Like I heard in sayings it's almost best to say the truth in a relationship instead of lying. Because it would tear the relationship apart." He said and explained to his master. Megatron nodded. Soundwave then walked off heading to his station.

Megatron leaned back still sitting on his throne. He closed his optics dreaming and thinking about you. He actually already missed you even though it's been like a minute or so being away. He was resting when he felt his pad go off. He reached for it and he took it out. He clicked on it and saw a message from you. He opened and he immediately smiled. "YES!!!!!" He shouted. Soundwave immediately jumped. He turned and he looked at his master. Soundwave walked over. "What is it, master?" He asked his master. "It's, oh my Primus, Soundwave." He said to Soundwave. Megatron immediately got up and walked out. Soundwave still heard his master yelling and shouting. Soundwave took the pad he looked at and smiled. "Masters got a girlfriend." He said to himself. He sat the pad back down and he saw his master walking back in. "You got a girlfriend." He said to his master using his real voice. He walked over to his station.