4

A/N: This Page may not be long I don't know and not for sure. But this book will probably only have 5 or 6 pages. Because I am already working and starting on Transformers Prime: Fanfiction Megatron's Human Lover.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

The Next Morning:

Hannah's Room:

Inside Hannah's Room:

You were already up. It was 10am in the morning. You were picking out the past outfit. You said that you just wanted to have a picnic and he agreed. You just loved nature. You looked at Jake. "Jake, how is this outfit?" I asked him. He gave a bark telling you he loved it. I smiled. I walked and placed the outfit on my bed. I then went off heading to my job.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

Soundwave was helping Megatron change his design but will still have the same look as the other one. "So where are you meeting her?" He asked his master using his real voice. "She wanted to have a date outside. She said something about a picnic. She said she would like it because she loves nature. So I agreed with her. I want to make her happy." He said and replied back to Soundwave. "But make sure that no one interrupts me or knows where I am at." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. "Here's the device." He said to his master. He handed it to his master. Megatron took it and he attached it to his back. He then activated it. He looked and he smiled. "Excellent Soundwave." He said to Soundwave.

Skip To 6 Hours:

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

You were waiting when you heard a knock. You walked over and you opened the door and you saw Mark. You smiled. "Hi Mark." I said. "Hello Hannah." He said and replied back to me. He looked at me. "Wow. Might I say you look beautiful and gorgeous." He said. I immediately blushed. "Thank you." I said and replied back to him. I looked at Mark. "But might I say you also look handsome too, Mark." I said. Mark immediately blushed when you said that. I looked and saw Mark blushing. I giggled. Mark looked at Jake. "Hmm. Might I say that Jake looks handsome as well." He said to Jake. Jake wagged his tail and he barked. "Jake is actually coming along. He's a support dog. If that is okay with you Mark." I asked him. He smiled. "That is totally fine with me, my dear." He said and replied back to me. He gently took my hand. And all three of us walked to the area where the picnic was.

Location: Where the Picnic/First Date Is At

Inside The Park Or Forest: Wherever You Want It To Be At. You Readers Can Pick Any Place Where You Want The Picnic To Be At:

Mark walked over and gently sat you down. Soon we both sat down. After a while I was enjoying this. We both laid down. I looked at Mark and he looked at me. We smiled. "I love you Hannah." He said. "I love you too, Mark." I said and replied back to him. We both went and we kissed each other. We both moaned. Soon we both backed away. "Hannah." He said. "Yes Mark." I said and replied back to him. "I... I have something to give to you." He said and replied back to me. I looked at him. I slowly got up off of him. He sat up and reached for something. He then handed me a box. I looked at him. "What's this?" I asked him. He gently took my hand and placed the box in my hand. "Open it my dear." He said. I looked at him. I went and I opened the box. I immediately gasped. "Mark. It's beautiful." I said. I took out the necklace and I looked at it. He went and he gently took the necklace and helped me put it around my neck. Soon he started kissing my neck. I immediately moaned. Soon he backed away. "I love you, Hannah." He said. I smiled. "I love you too, Mark." I said and replied back to him. Soon after a while we had the time of our lives. We were walking and we approached my house.

Location: Hannah's Home

Outside Hannah's Home:

We both looked at each other. You looked at Mark. You just loved everything about him. Including his light red eyes. He was a genuine man. A guy who would protect you from any danger. Soon before both of you knew it, you both kissed each other. Soon you both felt each other's tongues inside each other's mouths. You both immediately moaned. Soon you both backed away. "I had a great time, Mark. And I hope this relationship will and can continue." I said. He smiled. "Same here, my dear. And I hope this relationship will continue. And I also had a great time." He said and replied back to me. "I'll see you later, Hannah." He said. I nodded. Soon before I knew it he was gone. I unlocked my doors and went inside.

Inside Hannah's Home:

Hannah's Room:

Inside Hannah's Room:

You opened the doors to your room. You walked over and changed into your PJs. You then walked over to your bed and you laid down on your bed. You smiled. You sigh. "I hope this relationship can last forever." You said to myself. You closed your eyes dreaming about you being with Mark forever. Soon before you knew it you fell fast asleep.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

The doors opened to Megatron's room. He walked in and he sat down at his desk. He couldn't believe that he actually had a great time with you. It was like he was completely a different mech. He knew that you changed him into something that he can't quite explain. But with him he actually loves it. And he doesn't want to lose it, he wants to keep it. He got done writing things down. He got up and walked over to his berth. He slid on. Megatron sighs. "I know that someday I will have to tell you the truth about who I really am, Hannah. That I am not Mark. But I am Lord Megatron. That same guy who you helped and mended up in the forest." He said to himself. He laid down. He was thinking about you and everything and soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep and peaceful recharge. Has a happy mech and has a happy warlord. Knowing that he found someone to love for the rest of his life.

Words: 1,100

This Page Was Finished/Completed On June 7th, 2023. Sorry If This Page Wasn't Long Enough.