2

Location: Jasper Nevada

Inside Jasper Nevada Town:

The Next Morning: 10:00am

You were walking with your dog Jake. But you looked in one direction not watching where you were going when you bumped into someone. You went down but someone quickly caught you. You looked and saw a man. Who had white hair. His eyes looked almost like they were red. You immediately blushed. "Sorry." I said. The man chuckled. "It's fine, miss. Be glad that I was here to catch you before you fell." He said and replied back to me. He then helped me up and I got back on my feet. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Hannah." I said. "Well. It's nice to meet you Hannah. The name's Mark." He said and replied back to me.

"You know. You shouldn't be out here all by yourself looking beautiful." He said. I immediately blushed. He glanced and saw a dog next to you. "And might I like who this handsome fellow is." He asked me. "Oh. This is Jake." I said and replied back to him. Mark bent down and stroked Jake's head. "He's something else." He said. "Yeah. He is. But he is spoiled. A spoiled brat." I said and replied back to him. Soon Mark looked up and he saw a boy running really fast and not paying attention. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you out of the way. You looked at Mark. He looked at you. You both were slowly going for it until Jake pushed you and soon you and Mark were both kissing each other. You felt sparks of fireworks going off in your stomach. Soon you both backed away. "Uh. Sorry." He said. While almost blushing. I smiled. "It's fine, Mark." I said and replied back to him. While I was almost blushing too.

"Sorry. I need to go." I said. I walked but stopped. I then gave him my number. "If you want to meet up and chat. I'm up for it." I said to Mark. Mark took the paper. I then walked off. Mark saw Jake walking off catching up to you. He then walked off. But what you didn't know was that this guy named Mark was actually Megatron that you met in the forest yesterday. Mark walked and he approached a back alley. He was walking by the back alley when he heard something. Soon he heard barking. "Jake." He said to himself. Soon he heard your voice. "No. Let go of me." Your voice said. "Hannah." He said to himself. He immediately ran off in the direction of your voice.

Inside The Back Alley:

You struggled against the stranger. He then pushed you hard into the wall. "Please. Just leave me alone." You asked the stranger. Jake barked and bit the stranger's pants. He started pulling and tugging the stranger's pants. The stranger pushed and kicked Jake. Jake immediately yelped. "JAKE!" I yelled. I immediately closed my eyes. Soon I heard crashing and fighting. I looked and I saw the same guy named Mark that I met earlier today. Mark growled. "HOW DARE YOU HIT AND LAY A HAND ON A FEMME." He said and shouted to the stranger. "Who the fuck are you." The stranger asked him. "Your worst nightmare." He said and replied back to the stranger. He immediately threw the stranger. The stranger immediately ran off. Mark turned and he walked over to you. "Hannah. Are you alright?" He asked me. "I… I think so." I said and replied back to him. I immediately hugged him. I immediately started crying. "Shh. I got you Hannah. Let's take you home." He said and whispered to me. "Jake. Lead us home." I said. Jake barked. Mark lifted you up and followed Jake.

Location: Hannah's Home

Outside Hannah's Home:

Mark walked and he approached your house. You grabbed your keys and handed it to him. He went and he unlocked the door. He opened the doors and soon Jake ran inside really quickly. I sigh. "Jake." I said. Mark chuckled. Soon Mark walked inside still carrying and holding you.

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

Mark walked over and sat you on the couch. "Do you need anything else Hannah?" He asked me. "I don't want you to go." I said and replied back to him. He chuckled. "Hannah. I understand. But I have some jobs and errands that I need to do." He said and explained to me. He turned but I looked at Jake and I pointed to Mark. Jake immediately ran and pulled Mark over to you. He chuckled. "Alright. You win. Just let me message my assistant that I will be late." He said. I nodded. He then walked outside to contact his assistant.

Outside Hannah's Home:

He sent a private link to Soundwave. "Soundwave." He said. "Yes my Liege." He said and replied back to his master. "Soundwave. I'll be late getting back to the ship. You're in charge for right now." He said and explained to Soundwave. "You're with that femme. Aren't you, master." He asked his master. "Yes, I am. And I think I did win her heart. But I don't know." He said and replied back to Soundwave. "Well, I should say congratulations master. But be very careful with the Autobots, including Starscream." He said and explained to his master. "I know. So I probably won't be back until tomorrow. She doesn't want me to leave." He said to Soundwave. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then master. And I'll keep you informed with Starscream." He said and replied back to his master. "Yes please do." He said to Soundwave. Soon the private chat ended. Mark then walked back inside.

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

You were just half asleep when you felt that Mark was back. "Took you long enough." I said. He chuckled. "Sorry Hannah. It's business." He said and replied back to me. "Business. Like what kind of business do you do Mark." I asked him. "I run a family business. It used to be my father's business before he passed away. So it was passed down to me." He said and replied back to me. "Oh I see. And I am sorry for your loss Mark." I said to him, sad that he lost his father. "Yes. Thank you. He actually meant a lot to me." He said and replied back to me. I went and I laid my head on his shoulders. Mark looked down. He smiled. "I can't believe that I am actually doing this." He said to himself. "I think I finally did win her heart." He said to himself. He was thinking when he heard your voice. "Mark." Your voice said. Getting Mark's attention. Mark shook his head. "Yes, Hannah." He said and replied back to me. "I… I love you, Mark." I said to him, nervous about what he was going to say. Mark's eyes immediately widened. Soon his eyes softened. "I… I love you too, Hannah." He said and replied back to me. Soon we both kissed each other. And the kiss was endless. Mark then laid down with me having my head lying on his chest. Soon before both we knew it we both fell fast asleep lying next to each other.

Words: 1,225

This Page Was Finished/Completed On June 6th, 2023.