Interview One: SantanaStout

1. If you were stranded on top of a mountain with one of your hands missing, a single erasable pen and a chew toy, what would you write on, and what would you write about? Or would you just die?

As long as the hand missing is my left hand, then I would write on my body (arms, legs, ect.) and I would write about a Yeti attacking a stranded girl on a mountain.

2. If someone asked you to eat three thousand skittles over the course of two months for one hundred bucks, would you jump at the opportunity, worry about the health risks, or ask if M&M’s would be acceptable instead?

I would jump at it! Skittles are the best!

3. What is you username backwards

TuotsanatanS

4. Would I want to read your book if it was taped to the wall of a building that was slowly filling up with water and I only had ten minutes to escape or I would drown? Why not?

If you wanted some entertainment before you died, yes, but I think you would prefer an escape book telling you how to escape.

5. What is your main character’s favorite color? Don’t act like you don’t know.

Nick’s (from “Revenge”) favorite color is black.

6. What kind of underwear does your villain prefer? To wear, not to eat.

Boxers.

7. Would your main character’s crush win survivor by strength, by cheating, or not at all?

Kammy could win by Strength. Heck, you can throw Cheating in there as well.

8. Where do you hide when you’re upset?

In my room, where I write.

9. What is the funniest thing you have ever said while experiencing a sugar rush?

I’ve said a lot of things while on a sugar rush. Who can keep count?

10. Do you like waffles?

Indeed. I prefer them over pancakes!