Interview One: racheldevin

1. If you were stranded on top of a mountain with one of your hands missing, a single erasable pen and a chew toy, what would you write on, and what would you write about? Or would you just die?

I'd chuck the writing and try to find a way off the mountain or die trying. Reality--one's own life--is the best story of all, and you only get one draft.

{{that's deep}}

2. If someone asked you to eat three thousand skittles over the course of two months for one hundred bucks, would you jump at the opportunity, worry about the health risks, or ask if M&M’s would be acceptable instead?

I'd jump at it!

3. What is you username backwards?

nivedlehcar

4. Would I want to read your book if it was taped to the wall of a building that was slowly filling up with water and I only had ten minutes to escape or I would drown? Why not?

Well, I have to be honest: No, because it wouldn't tell you how to escape.

5. What is your main character’s favorite color? Don’t act like you don’t know.

Black.

6. What kind of underwear does your villain prefer? To wear, not to eat.

Actually, the only villain I can think of right now doesn't wear underwear, because she's a tribal witch...she only wears a ragged animal-skin tunic. Sorry for that.

{{bahahaha!}}

7. Would your main character’s crush win survivor by strength, by cheating, or not at all?

Probably not at all, if we're talking about my current most popular novel, because the main character is only eleven years old.

8. Where do you hide when you’re upset?

In the bathroom tub with the lights off and my pillow in my arms.

{{creative}}

9. What is the funniest thing you have ever said while experiencing a sugar rush?

Nothing, but just giggled incessantly, which was enough to crack my friends up too and then make them annoyed.

10. Do you like waffles?

Mm--yes! n_n