Interview One: bibliophilefreak

1. If you were stranded on top of a mountain with one of your hands missing, a single erasable pen and a chew toy, what would you write on, and what would you write about? Or would you just die?

I'd write on a brown colored leaf and ask God why the hell I decided to climb a mountain as I laugh and cry.

2. If someone asked you to eat three thousand skittles over the course of two months for one hundred bucks, would you jump at the opportunity, worry about the health risks, or ask if M&M’s would be acceptable instead?

I wouldn't even remember the part when they said I had to eat 3 thousand skittles after I heard I'd be getting a hundred dollars. So ya, I would jump at the opportunity.

3. What is you username backwards?

kaerfelihpoilbib

4. Would I want to read your book if it was taped to the wall of a building that was slowly filling up with water and I only had ten minutes to escape or I would drown? Why not?

You would want to read my book because well I am freaking awesome and my book is unique. It's not one of those books that you just know what’s going to happen. So ya. :)

5. What is your main character’s favorite color? Don’t act like you don’t know.

blue

6. What kind of underwear does your villain prefer? To wear, not to eat.

Boxers?

7. Would your main character’s crush win survivor by strength, by cheating, or not at all?

Strength. My main character's crush is a bad a**.

8. Where do you hide when you’re upset?

I hide in the corner of my room. Hoping every time that my parents won't see me. Maybe I should go in the closet next time.

9. What is the funniest thing you have ever said while experiencing a sugar rush?

Pull my f***ing finger, fat a**. And I really did say that... to my teacher. Swear to god. I am not lying.

10. Do you like waffles?

Hell yeah! With bananas and strawberries and a mountain of whip cream. Oh no. Now I'm hungry.