Interview One: goldie68

1. If you were stranded on top of a mountain with one of your hands missing, a single erasable pen and a chew toy, what would you write on, and what would you write about? Or would you just die?

I would write on leaves or on tree bark. And I would write about how lucky I am to be on top of a mountain rather than under it, in it or on a hot island somewhere being voted off! I would also write about how God blessed me and how beautiful it is on top of the mountain

2. If someone asked you to eat three thousand skittles over the course of two months for one hundred bucks, would you jump at the opportunity, worry about the health risks, or ask if M&M’s would be acceptable instead?

I would say, "A month? I can do that in a week!" But yes, I would ask if it can be M&M's but love Skittles too! (Random fact...I eat my M&M's in order...always have since I was a kid... brown, yellow, orange, red, blue, green...they use to have tan and they followed brown.)

3. What is you username backwards?

86eidloG

4. Would I want to read your book if it was taped to the wall of a building that was slowly filling up with water and I only had ten minutes to escape or I would drown? Why not?

No need...it is on Wattpad, get out of the building and you can read it there, without the risk of drowning!! BUT, if my story was on the wall, it would be in BLUE ink (I think you know what that means).

5. What is your main character’s favorite color? Don’t act like you don’t know.

Made to Shine - Shining Light - Emily's is Purple

Saving Grace Series - Grace's is Green

On Stable Ground Series - Julie's is Red

He Reigns on the Mountain - Jess' is Green

The Prodigal Daughter - MaryBeth's is Black

6. What kind of underwear does your villain prefer? To wear, not to eat.

Made to Shine - Tim & Mark - boxers or commando

The Prodigal Daughter - Abbie - granny panties

Made to Shine - Shining Light - Julie - thong (now you know what she has stuck up her butt...LOL)

On Stable Ground Series - Heath - Fruit of the Loom basic white briefs

7. Would your main character’s crush win survivor by strength, by cheating, or not at all?

On Stable Ground Series - Tanner would totally win it, hard worker & sweet.

Saving Grace  Series - Jake could totally win with brute strength..not evil stuff.

Made to Shine Series - Ben would be voted off week one. He is too sweet to even be there!

8. Where do you hide when you’re upset?

I don't get upset. I explode and get over it...then apologize that I exploded. But, when I want to be alone and write, I take my laptop to the bedroom.

9. What is the funniest thing you have ever said while experiencing a sugar rush?

I don't know. But, I do sarcastic rather well.

10. Do you like waffles?

YES with peanut butter and syrup!! (Don't knock it until you try it!!)

Armiella's note: I DO know what that means! And phew, that's a relief. I think I actually have tried peanut butter on waffles. Pretty good. :D