Interview Two: safiregurl32

1. What is the most conspicuous thing you have ever snuck into a movie theater? (besides a person)

A water bottle, but it wasn't in my purse or anything, it was in my hand.

{{try a pizza}}

2. Were you a Barney kid or a Blue’s Clues kid?

Blue's Clues! I even went to a live show and had a little Blue's Clues tent :) But Barney.... Barney's only use to me was the parodies of the theme song >:P

{{Joy to the World, that Barney's dead. We barbequed his head!}}

3. Have you ever tried foreign candy? I have. Asian candy sucks.

Yes, I have. Japanese candy rocks!

{{Awesome! I need to meet some Japanese people.}}

4. Do you actually know CPR, or did you get the certification and forget how to do it a week later?

I've never taken a course on it. I should probably do that huh? :)

{{all the freshmen have to take it at my school...}}

5. How many toes are in your shortest story? Include those of minor characters and all classmates in a school setting.

Ah, that's a tough one. My shortest story that isn't on Wattpad has 70 toes in it. The shortest (and only!) story that I have on Wattpad is going to be very long, eventually. As there will be many minor characters, I can't say off of the top of my head how many toes there will be in it.

6. Do any of your characters play the ukulele? (that would be a good idea if not)

Yes, in fact, one of them does! How did you know....? Leo's brother Joss does.

{{whoa cool! my friend has one, and he has a unicycle... you can see where my questions were coming from...}}

7. Unicycle or motorcycle?

Motorcycle. It can go over 5mph. Although you don't need a Driver's License for a unicycle.... huh. Now I don't know.

{{the real question is, which is more dangerous?}}

8. If you were the last person in your country, (but there might be people over the ocean), and you were starving, and the only source of transportation you had was a plane built in the 1970s, and all you had available to you that was semi-edible was a live deer, half a dead squirrel, and whatever poisonous fish you found when your plane crashed in the ocean, would you attempt to prank call your dead sister as a final goodbye?

No, do dead people have cell phones? And a phone isn't on the list of things I had with me, so how am I going to call her? :D And how am I on the country, crashed out at sea, and with a live deer? lol :)

{{glad you caught that. They probably don't get good reception. You took the deer with you in the plane when you tried to leave the country, duh.}}

9. What’s my favorite color? The right answer gets an ad from me.

Is it purple?

{{alas, it is not.}}

10. Do you have any cool scars?

Nope, I used to have a chipped tooth, but it was a baby tooth so it fell out. Would that even count as a scar anyways? :) {{no.}}

Armiella's Note: XD Sorry it took me so long to upload! I've been uber busy!