"healthy relationshipz- tom kaulitz

Another day. You thought as if you were gonna cry. You just got back from rehearsals with the rest of tokio hotel. You wanted to die. You didn't Wanna be here anymore. You and Tom have been dating for atleast 3 years but nothing about dating Tom was special. You always wondered why girls always wanted him. You two always get into fights. He always promised he would never yell or hit you again. But the next fight would just be worse. Today Tom actually yelled at you infront of the rest of the band they saw how you wanted to cry but when any of them tried getting near you Tom would push them off and continue.

You wanted to actually kill yourself since your life couldn't get any better.

The next day was a school day. You weren't there. You decided not to go to school especially since Tom went to the same school as you. You loved him. Be he didn't. It was 2 weeks and you were going on tour with the rest of the band.

A fake smile smeared on your face the whole time.

Tom coming to you as if you two were in a healthy relationship.

You wanted to push him off but "it would ruin his reputation"you played the election guitar as you sat on the edge of the stage bill came to you and offered you a fist bump and did the little signs "you okay"

You nodded yes.

Of course you weren't but everyone was looking. After the tour everyone was in the back except Tom. He wasn't anywhere.

After bill went looking for him he came to you and told you it would be better if you went home.

Your heart sank.

What did that mean.

Tom barged in with a girl.she was so pretty. She had the ring Tom took from me whitch indicated his "girlfriend"

He sat her on his lap and continued kissing her

You wanted to kill yourself.

You hated Tom. Not hated. You hate Tom. You wished he would get eaten by a dinosaur. You walked out the room and out to your car. You were so mad you ddi did care. You started bursting out of tears. You hit your steering wheel and roo a far saw bill he was looking at you.

You didn't care.

You drove off so fast.

To fast.

The last thing you heard was tires screeching.

You were now not breathing. You wanted to cry. But you were happy you could get away with everyone. Mostly the only people who cared about you were bill, Gustav, and georg.

A few hours late bill got the news.

He got up from were he sat snd instantly ran to Tom.

He started yelling at him.

It was all his fault you died.

Tom stop and looked up from the floor trying to sleep.

"What" he said

"Shes dead. Gone. Because of you. She cared about you. Gosh I hate you. Who even are you tom!" Bill said trying not to cry.

Tom got up he said nothing but ran outside to see your car missing.

Instant regret from what he did.

After 3 days later everyone knew. The whole world knew.

Bill didn't want to get his twin a bad reputation and said nothing about the hook up with the girl.

Ever since that day none of the band members didn't see anyone for atleast 2 weeks bill took the longest time.

From above you fell. As your spirit self sat next to bill for the rest of the time. Like his guardian angel.

Everyone swore they could see your ghost a little. But not enough evidence.

SORRY THIS WSS SHORT.