Tavros

You reach into the hat and pull out a Fiduspawn card. Tavros awkwardly shuffles over and you hand him the card, making an effort NOT to make eye contact. You refuse to ruin this before it even starts. It's obviously already going to be full of sexual tension. The awkwardest kind of sexual tension.

You make the seemingly long walk to the closet door, and struggle to pull Tavros' horns into the cramped space so the door can be shut, and in turn, locked. Once that is all situated, you stand pressed up against him, because 'Oh my gosh Becky look at those horns! How do they even fit?!'

Tavros shifts and rests his chin on your head. "So, um, anything specific you want to happen here?" As he asks this, you feel his heartbeat pick up. Your face turns red as you imagine all of the possibilities.

"Well, this is Seven Minutes in Heaven..." You trail off, burying your head into his chest.

Before you can say anything else, with what seems like actual confidence, he kisses you. Lightly. The warmth of his lips travels through your body, and you close your eyes. His hand moves to your hip, and he slowly pulls away.

"Are you okay with this?" He murmurs. "I wouldn't, uhh, want to do anything without your consent." You answer him by wrapping your arms around his neck and continuing this kiss.

Oh how amazing it feels... Your senses are heightened, and every light touch from him makes you feel like your heart is going to jumping out of your chest. His hand travels to your butt, and he gives it a squeeze. You yelp and tighten your grip on Tav.

The door swings open, and Roxy launches into the closet. "Hay, guys, so leik, give some other peeps a turn?"

You grab Tavros' hand and lead him away from the closet, as Dirk makes a fruitless attempt to situate the babbling Lalonde.