Dave Strider

You reach in and pull out an apple juice cap. Hell. Fucking. Yes. "Yo, Strider! You're up!" You call, playing it cool, even though you're internally screaming. After all, it's just like Roxy says: 'Hot dayum who wouldn't want to taek a slice of that Strider?'

He strolls past you in an unbelievably ironic and cool way. You follow him trying not to show exactly how much you're enjoying this. Once you get into the closet, Dirk shuts the door behind you. You could've sworn he was winking under his anime shades.

There was no awkward silence, because only seconds after the door shuts, you're straddling Dave. His lips push against yours forcefully, and he licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You want to play hard to get, so you don't give it to him. He was expecting that you wouldn't, so he slipped his hand up your shirt and lightly squeezed your boob. You moaned, and he took that chance and slipped his tongue into your mouth, not leaving a single part of it unexplored.

Even then, he did not remove his hand from your breast. He teased you, then went to unbuckle your black lace bra. You eagerly mimick him with his skinny jeans, because holy Jegus you cannot wait to get him out of those. You wonder what his underwear looks like.

Suddenly, you hear someone clear his throat. You both stop abruptly and quickly whip your heads towards the sound. Holy shit.

Dirk was at the door, along with almost everybody else playing. Your time had been up for a while. Dave quickly readjusts his shades. Then, you stand up with Dave and shuffle past everybody to go find a room. Dirk gives Dave a nod, which is cool guy for "good job, dude." He then proceeds by tossing Dave a condom, as if you weren't already embarrassed enough.. You immediately turn the color of a fire truck, and Dave smirks. He then practically drags you to the guest room. Not that you don't want him to. Honestly, you find his dominance sexy, anyways...