Chapter 14 : The Plans

ELSA'S POV

" Anyway, as I was saying, " Jack started to tell me his plan, but to be honest I wasn't listening. I was more focused on his friend Merida, she was so familiar, yet I didn't know who she was or where I met her.

Jack continued with his plan, sliding his finger along the blueprints, showing me how to get in, so I just nodded and pretended to be focusing on his plan.

I wonder how Anna is doing, I had rushed off and now I had been gone for almost 6 hours. I hope she is okay, after one of Han's men attacked me out of no where I should warn her to be on guard.

JACK'S POV

I could tell Elsa wasn't listening, she was thinking about something, I decided to test her, " So, after you sneak past the cameras, you have to be careful for this crazy police horse who conveniently knows how to use a sword, " I made up, trying not to laugh. I looked at Elsa and she nodded her head.

" Okay, after the horse, you have to keep an eye out for dragons, some can spit fire and I'm guessing you don't want to be burnt to a crisp. But after studying them, I figured out that if you get close enough and pet them on the neck, they'll fall over. "

She continued to nod and saying yes a couple times, so I decided to take this to the next level. I took a deep breath so I wouldn't burst into laughter and grabbed her hand. She didn't even seem to notice, so I asked her, " Elsa, will you marry me? "

" Sure, " she replied not even making eye contact.

I couldn't take it anymore, but before I could lose it laughing, Flynn and Merida burst into the room.

" What in the world is wrong with you!?! " Merida demanded as she ran down the stairs with Flynn following close behind.

I started laughing and Elsa snapped out of it and pulled her hand away from me.

" Jack! You don't even know this girl! " Merida exclaimed.

" Wait, what is going on? " Elsa asked.

I laughed even more and Flynn said, " That's what we want to know. "

" Okay, it was a joke! Why were you guys listening in anyways? " I asked Merida and Flynn.

" Ummmm, " was all Merida said.

" It was all Merida, I tried to get her to stop, but she kept on repeating everything you guys said, " Flynn replied.

" In my defence, I don't trust this girl, " Merida said pointing to Elsa.

" What happened!? " Elsa exclaimed.

" I could tell you weren't listening so I started making things up and asking you questions, which you actually responded to, " I explained.

" Okay, so why did they come bursting through the door? " she asked.

" Because I asked you to marry me... and you said yes, " I said.

" Oh, well sorry, a lot has happened and I was just thinking about it, " she explained.

I chuckled, " It's okay, but can you actually pay a little bit of attention to the plan, it's kinda important. "

Elsa shamefully looked down and muttered, " Yeah. "

" Now for you guys, " I said pointing to Merida and Flynn, " Can you mind your own business? " I asked jokingly, but with a hint of seriousness.

" Yeah, " they said in unison and walked up the stairs and shut the door behind them, again.

I looked at Elsa, " Okay, do you want to know the plan? " I asked, " Cause if so, I suggest you listen this time. "

" I will, " she said actually making eye contact.

I explained my plan and this time I could tell she was paying attention, after I finished, she mentioned how she had to get home, so we headed upstairs.

Flynn and Merida were still there, Merida eyed Elsa suspiciously, but didn't say anything. Elsa was almost out the door, when she turned around and pointed at Merida, " It's you! " she exclaimed.

" Me?" Merida asked, totally confused.

" Yeah! I knew I recognized you! " she said, walking back into the house, " You're the girl I talked to in the prison cell! "

Merida's eyes opened wide, but she stayed cool, " I think you're mistaken. "

My heart started to beat fast, stay calm.

" I don't think so, I clearly remember your accent, " Elsa said, crossing her arms.

" Lots of people have a Scottish accent, it's a big city, " Merida stated, they glared at each other.

I looked at Flynn and by the look in his eyes he was telling me, do something!

I stepped in front of Elsa, blocking her view of Merida, " Didn't you say you had to be somewhere? " I asked, crossing my fingers that this would take her mind of Merida.

" Oh! " she smacked her head, " I almost forgot! "

She turned to leave, but I grabbed her hand before she could, " Here's my card, call me to schedule another meeting, " I said, handing her one of the glossy cards in my pocket.

" Okay, " she replied, putting the card in her jeans pocket.

" Can you get out of here, or do you need me to show you? " I asked.

" Nah, I think I got it, " She said and walked out the door, entering the darkness.

I closed the door behind her, and slid down to the floor, looking at Flynn and Merida, I said, " That was too close. "