Chapter 3 : The Chase

ELSA'S POV

" Hans?" That sounds familiar... Hmmm... " Okay, don't worry about it I'm going to the UTM, don't wait up for me, " I said hurriedly as I grabbed my favourite raggedy, old, blue sweater.

" Wait! Elsa, please be careful, " Anna said as she gave me a hug.

" Of course I will, " I replied while prying her arms off me, " Anna, you should go to Punzie's and I'll stop there on the way back and get you. "

" Okay. "

I locked the door behind me, pulling the sweater over top of my head. I felt a lot better knowing Anna was going to Rapunzel's house, she was one of our only relatives left and she was our really close friend.

I made my way down to the subway station, lost in thought. I picked up the pace, it was getting dark and I wanted to be there before night fall. The Underground Theft Market, or as most people call it the UTM, was my favourite place to go, it is so-

" Oww! " I said on instinct, as some idiot ran straight into me, being caught off guard, I lost my balance and fell onto the wet sidewalk.

UNKNOWN POV

" Oops, " Man, I was stupid I just accidentally bumped this poor girl onto the dirty ground, I really needed to pay better attention, " My bad, " I said as I stuck my hand out to help her up.

She didn't take my hand and got up by herself, I understand, I was wearing a dark navy blue sweater with the hood on. Not wanting to seem creepy and sketchy I pulled my hood off my head. And then I got a good look at her... Wow... She was beautiful, of course if you could get past the evil glare she was giving me.

" What is wrong with you? Don't you watch where you're going ?! " she yelled at me, " You ruined my sweater ! "

I looked at her sweater, seeing it splattered with street muck.

" I didn't mean to- " I stopped, and realized who she was... I have to get out of here!

I turned around and started running in the direction of the subway, you know, just in case she followed me, then I could lose her in the crowds of people.

" Hey ! Get back here ! You jerk ! " she shouted at me, but I just kept running.

I could tell see was chasing me, so I ran even faster.

ELSA'S POV

What a coward! I yelled at him and he ran away. Whimp! I was going to catch this guy and teach him a lesson about manners.

I was chasing him along the alleyways when I saw the entrance to subway about a block away. I pushed myself to run faster, if he got into the subway I would never catch him.

About 10 feet away from the entrance, I was able to grab hold his hood and almost completely stop... Which was a very bad idea.

I choked him, then trying to keep my balance... Which was a fail... I slipped on the sidewalk pulling this stranger down with me.

Oww... I felt his body crash against mine, I was breathing really heavily from the chase, almost too tired to yell at this moron. I opened my eyes, he put his hands on either side of my head and pushed himself up. He was regaining his breath... I must've really knocked the wind out of him. He was still over top of me, and I looked into his eyes, they were a deep blue and very hard to look away from... I felt bad for what I had done.

He got up and stuck out his hand to help me... This time I took it. He pulled me up with no problem, by now our breathing had returned to normal, without really thinking I asked, " Who are you? "

He looked hesitant at first, but then gave me a sly smile and said, " Jack, Jack Frost. "

AUTHOR'S NOTE
What do you guys think? It would mean the world to me if you let me know. :)