CHAPTER 213

Yvette Jordan sighed and took off the work card from her chest. "Manager, I won't do it."

She turned away and asked her to sell her property. That was absolutely impossible. She couldn't do something that was sorry for Chuck Cannon. The five buildings are attractive to her, but she won't want it.

"What kind of outfit do you pretend? When you came, you said you had sales experience. This is your experience?" The manager couldn't hold her face either, she scolded.

"I didn't pretend." Yvette Jordan shook her head and sighed in her heart.

"Are you fucking, what kind of garbage sales department do you have? This kind of forbearance is recruited? I don't think your manager really wants to do it!"

The man was even more upset. She originally wanted the manager to force Yvette Jordan to apologize to him, but Yvette Jordan didn't do it. Who would she want to vent?

He still wants to go with Yvette Jordan!

The manager was a little flustered. This boss has money and may know her boss. It is estimated that she can't do it in one sentence. She was anxious and immediately stopped Yvette Jordan, "Yvette Jordan, if you say nothing, No, what do you think is here?"

"Sorry." Yvette Jordan shook her head, and she didn't want to stay in this place for a moment.

As a manager, is it really good to be so partial to customers?

"Sorry? You don't apologize to the boss today, don't leave today!" The manager sneered, her job must be kept.

Men sneer and fight with themselves, why do you? Just wait in bed!

The other female salespersons are looking hilarious, okay, get rid of this roar!

Yvette Jordan frowned and continued walking without paying attention.

The manager was anxious, "Yvette Jordan, your mother is a cheap one! You stop for the old lady!"

Yvette Jordan stopped and she was angry. She came here to sell flats, not to be insulted, not to mention that she did nothing wrong this time because the man was wrong.

"Please speak politely." Yvette Jordan stared at her.

"Are you welcomed? You're paralyzed, your mother is poor, and you will be been selling a house for a lifetime. The old man asked you to come to work. Your mother fucked me out? What do you mean? Pretend?" The manager sneered, "Look at you like this, pretend to be pure, don't you know how many people got caught, and pretend?"

"Shut up!" Yvette Jordan's eyes cooled.

"Shut up? Shut your palsy, hurry and come over and apologize to the boss, otherwise, you are finished today!" The manager snorted, really a slut who does not see the coffin and does not cry!

"I will not apologize, nor will end it!" Yvette Jordan shook her head.

"Pretend? Look at your poor and sour look, you can't afford a house in a lifetime, do you still want to fight this boss? Your mother will die of you!" The manager sneered.