CHAPTER 211

"Her husband, I let them go on vacation and relax," Yvette said hurriedly. She was nervous and felt guilty, so she lied to him.

"Well, it's better to relax." Chuck feels good. The employees of his square can actually organize a batch to take a break so that they will work harder.

"Well, husband, I have something to go out now, and I will come back at night."

Yvette was very tired. She didn't sleep well in recent days. Even though she slept with Chuck at night and laid on his heart, she usually wakes up in the middle of the night.

There was a lot of pressure on her as she owes 600,000 of"local tyrant".

She didn't dare to tell Chuck, she didn't dare at all, if she said, Chuck would definitely hate her.

"En." Chuck nodded.

"Husband, am I useless?"

Yvette suddenly felt that she had no confidence, her company was gone and she had only more than 10,000 on her body. Immediately, she had to pay the rent for the place where she rented her own house and she also has to pay the money she owed 600,000 to others.

Yvette looked at the company she closed, and she wanted to cry, but she couldn't.

"How could it be? What happened to you?" Chuck was surprised, why was Yvette so depressed?

"It's okay, my husband, I'm out. I will come home to cook at night and we will be ready to eat at home." Yvette shook her head and walked into the elevator.

Chuck smiled. Since Yvette started the company, she has been very busy. In addition, the relationship between the two was not good, so Chuck hasn't eaten Yvette's dinner for a long time. How to say Yvette's cooking skills are still very good.

Yvette left by elevator. Chuck went to the office of Yolanda. After a brief inquiry, Chuck was ready to go to another place. He got the news that recently there was a new building for sale in the city centre. So, Chuck was ready to take a look.

If he can buy a few sets, then it is also a big investment.

His mother is so powerful, how to be a son is not too bad!

Chuck's first goal is to be the richest man in China. See when this goal can be achieved. There should be a chance if he works hard.

When he arrived at Yolanda's office, Chuck frowned because Kristen came again. She was wearing tight jeans. The line was so perfect that the hip line was round like a grinding disc, making it impossible for him to remove his eyes.

When Chuck thought of saving her that night when holding her away, Chuck did not forget that this woman hated him, but the figure was really nothing to say, very good.

Kristen instantly felt sick, her eyes were sick! very disgusting! !

She just stared at Chuck! nausea! It's all disgusting men! Except for the one who saved her, he would not take advantage of others...

Chuck regrets, what did he do to save her that night? Let you be taken care of by the assistant, he should be watching by the side, to see that you are insulted.