CHAPTER 203

In the private room.

Chuck and Zelda kissed for a minute, but Chuck became soberer. If this was at home, Chuck would definitely be unable to help himself from indulging with Zelda.

But this is in the bar, and there is his wife Yvette outside.

Chuck woke up and stepped back, "Zelda, I'm sorry..."

Zelda stopped, and her heart was bitter. In fact, when she took the initiative to kiss Chuck, He didn't touch her, she knew Chuck didn't want to move her.

But she was so active.

Zelda grieved, the tears of sadness shed tears, and came down silently. she was drunk and wanted to indulge, but he didn't want to.

Chuck felt a little pain, reached out and wiped away the tears on her face, Zelda leaned her head, the tears flowed more, "Chuck, I really won't pester you, you're my first in so long, a tempting man...I don't want anything, as long as you can stay with me when I am lonely, just stay with me..."

"Zelda, I came with my wife, she is still outside," Chuck sighed.

A woman like Zelda started to cry, and she was really crying.

"If Yvette is not here, will you want me today?" Zelda choked.

She felt so embarrassed today that she cried in front of the person she liked.

Does he find her ugly?

"I..."

Chuck was thinking about this problem just now. Chuck did not deny that he had a feeling for Zelda. At first, Chuck wanted to simply be Zelda's night companion. When the two needed it, they can be together. Then they can go back to their home without disturbing each other.

But thinking carefully he felt sorry for Zelda, what she wants is not physical comfort, but a companion that a woman of her age wants.

Chuck can't do this at all now, because he now has a wife, Yvette, with whom he grew up together.

He was sorry for Zelda and Yvette.

"Well, I understand, Chuck, you go out, Yvette should be anxious outside." Zelda shed tears. She wanted to hold back, but she couldn't bear it. What is it that tears in front of the person she likes?

"Zelda."

"It's okay, don't make Yvette worry,"

"Well, then I'm out." Chuck also felt that Yvette would be anxious. If Yvette found them, Yvette would definitely be sad.

"Chuck, me, am I ugly today?" Zelda stood up.

"It's not difficult to see, Zelda, you are the most beautiful today," Chuck said honestly.

Today, Zelda wore denim shorts, with long legs showing up, white and flawless. Zelda was originally very beautiful. This kind of wearing really aroused the desire of men.

"Happy birthday," Chuck said.

Zelda wiped away her tears and came over. Chuck was especially tangled in her heart. She reached out and hugged Zelda. "Zelda, you are really beautiful today..."