CHAPTER 212

"What are you talking about?" Kristen narrowed her eyes and stared at the assistant with red cheeks.

"You want to know so? I'm afraid that you like the person who saved you!"

The assistant laughed, he heard Kristen asking him this way, he really felt too stunned.

You know that he has been with Kristen for so long and knows Kristen's habits. Anyway, during the time he knows, Kristen has been single. It is estimated that she has been lonely for too long. She wants to find someone to comfort her.

After all, being saved by heroes, it is women who will spring their hearts.

The more he thinks about it, the more funny the assistant was.

If you knew that the person who saved you was annoying one who peek at you before, how would you react to the person who looked under your skirt?

But how can he say that? Kristen wanted to know, then let him go and give him money, he said.

Snapped!

Kristen raised her hand and gave a slap. The eyes were like ice cubes. "You'd better say it honestly."

The assistant laughed and thought he was right. Kristen was so anxious to find the person who rescued her. Did she really like this person?

Sure, Kristen has such a hot body, and she was also unconscious. It is estimated that Chuck Cannon has already gotten into her, so Kristen will never forget it.

"I don't tell you this rescuer. You can never think of it. Money, give me five million on the card, I will tell you, otherwise you will kill me, I will not say!" Assistant sneered.

Kristen stared at him, "You better be honest!"

"Transfer five million to his card!" Kristen ordered.

"Yes!"

Kristen's new assistant immediately did it. Soon, she showed the transfer record to the old assistant.

After the assistant saw it, he laughed more obviously, "Kristen, you spent five million to find this person, so you just want to know him?"

"Say!"

Kristen was very cold and honest, she was a little nervous in her heart. Who would this rescuer be?

She wondered too much.

Souls dream!

The hotel aunt said handsome, young, Kristen was actually very embarrassed. When she was dreaming these days, she dreamed of the person who saved herself, she could not see his face and there's nothing else.

Both of them are lingering, crazy, and yes, she has been dreaming of spring these days, all because of this person...

"Let me go," the assistant said.

Kristen frowned, "Let him go first."

Her new assistant nodded and did so.