CHAPTER 201

Hill Bar is one of the most famous bars in the neighbourhood, with high consumption and many beautiful women, so the business inside is particularly good.

The reason why Alex Hales chose this bar is entirely because the bar owner is his friend. He was slapped by Chuck just now. He has to call back today.

He thought if he proves that Chuck is rubbish, then he would have the opportunity to go to Yvette!

He stared at Chuck's sports car and sneered in his heart.

At this time, he was about to get out of the car, but the classmate of another car came over and opened the door to sit in. It was Yvette's female classmate to whom she went to the toilet to ask to her female classmate to ask her husband to help her.

Alex Hales glanced at her, "Other people get off first."

The monitor and several other classmates got off the car.

Only Alex Hales and the female classmate were left in the car.

"What are you doing up here? Aren't you afraid that your husband will know our relationship?" Alex Hales put his hands down but not honestly.

"Dead, don't touch it. I know you want to go to Yvette. So you did this class meeting today. Don't I know what you wanted to? Last time you wanted to go to me, so you also got a class meeting...so the old tricks!" The female student snorted.

This was the case last time.

Alex Hales smiled. He played too many women. Basically, at that time, two-thirds of the women in a class were taken by him. How could he let this woman go?

"You want to say this when you come over? Don't be angry. I will wait at the old place for you tomorrow, and promise to let you..." Alex said.

"Don't say it, you can't tell me now... well, I will come tomorrow, my husband will go on a business trip tomorrow, and I will go home in the afternoon, I will be waiting at my old place for you... However, I am not here to seduce you, nor to be with you in the car... I came in to tell you, Yvette's husband's car is not his..." said the female student.

"Not his?" Alex Hales looked out of his eyes and saw Chuck and Yvette coming out.

"The driving license is his, and it is not fake. I can see it." Alex Hales continued.

He just read it carefully. How could he be wrong?

If it is false, he must have exposed Chuck on the spot!

"I don't know if it's fake or not, but do you know? Yvette borrowed from loan shark, and was hacked by the loan shark..."

"What?" Alex Hales was surprised and soon sneered.

"Really, didn't I went to the toilet when I was eating? Yvette went to see me at that time and told me about her and to let my husband help her, you said her husband, Chuck is so rich. How can he ask his wife to borrow from a loan shark? So I said, his car is not his. Yvette must have borrowed from a loan shark from him. If he can't afford the money, will the car still be his? He would be driven away by usury. You said he has it now. You can borrow usury to buy a car. You can't pretend to be forced." The female student said, her face full of ridicule and disdain.