CHAPTER 202

Yvette was surprised, Chuck admitted that he knew the beauty of flowers, but who knew Chuck after all? How does he know?

Yvette is really too curious.

Alex Hales wouldn't wanted to say Chuck anymore. Just now he believed that Chuck's car was his, but the female student said that he bought it with a loan shark. He certainly doesn't believe it now. Anyone who wants to buy a sports car with a loan shark can know a star?

"Since you know, then will you sing a chorus with her later." Alex sneered.

"I don't like to sing, so you still want to spend the most and sing with her," Chuck didn't have all the sounds. Isn't it a joke to sing up?

Excuse!

Alex Hales was even more certain that Chuck did not know Zabrina first, and second, he had no money in his pocket!

Sure enough, he was forced!

During the day, he swipes his card to eat and uses up all the money in the card!

At this time, the bar manager held the microphone to let the atmosphere of the bar boil, and the beautiful leaf beauty came out from inside and smiled.

Today, Zabrina wore a dress, pure and beautiful, especially the beautiful legs on exquisite high-heeled shoes, white and slender, exuding a charming luster, so that many men showed a coveted look.

The legs were so beautiful.

Alex Hales's eyes brightened. Today, Yvette couldn't sleep. It would be nice if he could sleep with beautiful leaves.

He decided that he must win the highest spending tonight!

"How is it, you said that you know Zabrina, why didn't she look towards you!" Alex Hales joked.

Chuck glanced at him, and then said to Yvette, "Wife, I'm going to the toilet."

"Ok." Yvette nodded.

Chuck went to the bathroom.

Alex Hales laughed more happily, escaped, haha!

"Yvette, how much did your husband's car cost?" Alex Hales asked.

"I don't know," how could Yvette know? She didn't pay attention to the sports car, but just knew it was expensive.

"Don't you know? Didn't you borrow a loan shark to buy it for your little husband?" Alex Hales smiled slightly.

Yvette froze. She looked sneering at the female classmate. After a little silence, she sighed in her heart, why believed her classmate too much?

However, she was not angry about this but was angry with Alex Hales. Yvette shook her head and explained, "No, I borrowed from a loan shark, but my husband bought his own car..."

Alex Hales laughed deeper.

"What? Yvette, have you borrowed from a loan shark? My God, what's wrong with you?"

"Fuck, you bought your husband's car with a loan shark? Do you treat him so well?"

"I say, Chuck, must have no money to look at the hanging sample. How could he afford such an expensive car? It turned out to be a soft rice bag!"