CHAPTER 205

"Unimaginable? Haha, Zabrina, are you kidding me?" Alex Hales sneered and thought the joke was particularly funny.

What background can a person have who rely on for a loan from his wife?

Isn't he has the background of the dumpster?

"No, I didn't make a joke with Mr. Hales." Zabrina shook her head. "So as I told you, I will ask you Mr. Hales, can you use the highest reception standard in a five-star hotel and where they pick you up with Rolls-Royce?"

Alex Hales raised his eyebrows, and his family was worth more than a billion dollars. Going to a place like Beijing is nothing. But how could it be possible for the five-star hotel to send the highest reception standard?

"Are you kidding me? Did you mean Chuck did it?" Alex Hales looked ugly.

"Yes, and, if you went to Beijing, could you hit a billion-dollar boss in public? It wasn't even a thing...you can do it?" Zabrina asked again.

"What are you talking about?" Alex Hales began to be shocked and gave him ten guts, he didn't dare to hit people having billions!

This is big, wouldn't the person will take crazy revenge? It was not something he couldn't resist doing so.

"Zabrina, what you said is that true?" Alex Hales was sure.

"Do you think I will make a joke with Mr. Hales?" Zabrina was calm, but her heart was more irritable and inexplicable.

"Hiss!"

Alex found it difficult to understand, how could it be? If Chuck had such a background, why would Yvette borrow from a loan shark?

Is there something wrong with this? For example... Zabrina bragging for Chuck , she was so confident that he believed and was convinced.

Possible! No, it must be!

Alex Hales outlined a smile, "Leave that man alone, you are beautiful, are you free at night? I want to invite you to supper."

It's very simple, but it's different from what Alex Hales said. If you know that he spent 500,000 here today!

Zabrina would know her wealth!

"No, I have to film the movie tomorrow." Zabrina shook her head.

"It's okay, what are you afraid of filming?" Alex Hales smiled.

"I'm afraid, I'm afraid that Mr. Chuck would fire me because he invested in this movie...Mr. Hales, please." Zabrina finished and went to power.

With Alex Hales's dull face, investing in movies? Her film was invested by Chuck? At least tens of millions of investment in a movie? how can that be? Is it true that his background is really big?

Alex Hales thought of Chuck, whom he thought was just bragging about the beauty of the leaves, cold sweat came out of his back.

......

Chuck drove Yvette home. On the road, Yvette didn't say a word and kept her head down. When she arrived home, Yvette walked to her room. Chuck pulled her, "Wife, How much did you borrow from loan shark? I will give you back, don't borrow any more..."