-CHAPTER THIRTY SIX-

September 20th, 2013Third person POV

Third person POV

"What are you doing here?" Kyra asked as she answered the door and spotted her four best friends.

"Where is he?" Ashton questioned harshly before Ryan appeared behind Kyra.

"Everything okay?" Ryan asked earning a nod from Kyra before his eyes fell on the for boys at his front door, "You guys must be the four friends that she's always telling me about. Ashton, the boyfriend, I've heard a lot about you. And you guys must be Luke, Calum and Michael." The boys all nodded as Kyra stepped forward.

"You guys shouldn't be here." Kyra said through gritted teeth.

"I was worried about you, Ky. And who even is this? What? Isn't he like thirty?" Ashton insulted.

"He's just my manager at the cinema." Kyra answered but Ashton ignored her as he looked Ryan up and down.

"What do you see in this guy?" Ashton asked, Kyra rolled her eyes as she grabbed Ashtons face to make him look at her.

"Nothing. He's just my manager." Ashton kept the eye contact with his girlfriend before Ryan stepped in.

"Yeah and I'm married." Ryan said holding up his hand to reveal a wedding ring.

"That doesn't mean that you can't still be a cheater." Ashton shrugged.

"I'm also gay." Ryan added.

"Good day, sir." Ashton said politely before pulling Kyra outside and closing the door in Ryans face making Kyra chuckle.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." Ashton shook his head.

"Shut up." Ashton smiled as Luke bit the inside of his cheek out of jealously.

September 23rd, 2013

Third Person's POV

Kyra walked into her workplace a few days after, "Hey, I'm so sorry about the other day. He gets jealous so easily." Kyra chuckled as she started to wipe down the bench.

"That's okay." Ryan laughed, "He's definitely a keeper. It seems like he really loves you." Kyra sighed and stopped wiping down the bench, Ryan looked over at her, "Okay, I know that look. What's bothering you?"

"It's complicated." Kyra shrugged as Ryan waited for her to speak, "It's just...I don't think I like Ashton like that, you know." Kyra looked and Ryan and he nodded for her to continue, "Ashton's a great person and I love him as a friend."

"What are you trying to say, Kyra?" Kyra sighed deeply.

"I like someone else but it's complicated because they're best friends." Kyra shook her head looking down at her feet.

"Oh, sweetie." Ryan pouted rubbing her back comfortingly, Kyra rested her head on Ryan's shoulder.

"What do I do?" Kyra asked.

"Sweetie I'm no love expert but I say break up with him before it's too late." Kyra looked up quickly.

"What does that mean?!"

"Well, if you don't break up with Ashton soon you may never do it and then this guy will move on and get married and you'll be stuck with someone you know you don't truly love." Ryan explained.

"You're right. Thanks, Ryan." Kyra said standing up bolting out the door.

"Anytime." Ryan chuckled.

---

Kyra eagerly knocked on Ashton's front door, "Hey, Ky. What's up?"

Kyra walked inside as Ashton led her over to the lounge to sit down, "I have to tell you something."

"Okay, but before you tell me I got something for you. Stay here, I'll be right back." Ashton said quickly running upstairs.

Moments later, Ashton came back downstairs.

"Okay, close your eyes." Kyra did as told as Ashton sat beside her, "And...open!" Kyra opened her eyes as Ashton handed her a teddy bear.

"Aw..." Kyra cooed.

"Okay, so what'd you wanna tell me?" Ashton asked making Kyra's head snap towards him.

"I...uh..nevermind." Kyra shrugged making Ashton nod in response.

"Okay."

---

"Hey, babes. How'd it go?" Ryan asked as Kyra walked inside his house.

"I tried. I really tried to break up with him but than he gave me a cute teddy and I just couldn't do it." Kyra sniffled.

"Oh, poor baby." Ryan pouted pulling Kyra in for a hug.