Chapter 22- Still the One

Valerie stood in front of a 360 mirror, admiring the wedding dress she had picked out with her best friend. It was her wedding day and she couldn't be happier that the one and only Harry Styles was going to be standing at the end of the aisles waiting for her. Rebecca walked into the room with the white veil in her hands. "Okay. Here you go." She said putting the veil on her best friends head. Everything was going according to plan. Rebecca smiled at her friend as she did a little twirl in front of the mirror.

No one knew about her plan, but everything that had happened after Valerie and Harry broke up, Rebecca had planned. She knew that Harry had broken up with Valerie because of management even I no one told her, and she knew that Harry did it to protect Valerie. So she invited Chris to see Valerie so Harry could see the mistake he made and for Valerie to see that Harry was the only one for her. Rebecca had also purposefully stayed behind the day they got her wedding dress so Harry could see Valerie in a wedding dress and realize that he wanted that future with Valerie. It was an evil plan, but it worked out in the end. Her best friend was getting married to her other best friend.

"It's time!" Danielle said walking into the room. Rebecca handed Valerie her large bouquet and picked up her own. They all walked out into the large hall to line up. Rebecca hugged her best friend one last time and went to stand next to Thomas. They had been married for two years now and were expecting their first child but of course no one knew that yet. It was a surprise Rebecca was going to reveal at the reception. "Ready?" Valerie's dad said. Everyone nodded and Rebecca looked back at her best friend who nodded. The music played and they began their walk down the aisle.

After the wedding ceremony, everyone waited in the garden for the reception to begin. All the boys were laughing and joking about how much Harry cried like a baby. "Don't laugh because you guys will be next." Rebecca said rolling her eyes. The boys laughed but stopped teasing Harry. Finally the newly weds came out to join everyone for the reception. Valerie couldn't be happier. She had finally married Harry and now she was ready to start the rest of her life with him. "I love you Valerie." Harry whispered to his bride. Valerie blushed and kissed his cheek. Ever since they it engaged, Harry has been telling Valerie everyday how much he loves her. He didn't want to admit to anyone that he was afraid that she might disappear or leave him. He wanted to make sure that she knew how much he loved her. And he would tell her everyday that they will both live.

When the reception was over both Valerie and Rebecca knew that the time had come for both of them to say goodbye. Valerie had made the decision that she would live in London with Harry. "Stay strong. And make sure to keep Harry in check." Rebecca said. "I will. And make sure to call me when it's almost time for the little one to come out. I want to be there for you." Valerie told her best friend. Rebecca smiled down at her stomach. "You do the same." Rebecca said with a sad smile. Both girls hugged one last time.

Valerie got into the car with Harry and waved to her family and friends one last time. "Ready?" Harry asked taking her hand. Valerie kissed him and squeezed his hand. "Ready."

**sorry it's really short but the next chapter is the final chapter! I'll try to make it really long :D**