Chapter 1- In London

Rebecca and I practically ran to find a cab to get to the hotel. Once we found one, we told him the hotel and impatiently waited as he drove off. "When is the concert?" I asked Rebecca. She had been the one to buy the tickets so I was unsure of the details. "Its not until Friday so we have a few days to look around and get ready for the concert." Rebecca said happily. Within minutes we arrived at the hotel and Rebecca paid the driver. "Come on Rebecca!" I said racing to the hotel. We went to the front desk to check in. "Okay ladies. I have your room with two queen beds? Will that be all?" the woman at the front desk asked smiling at us. "No that is all. Thank you." Rebecca said. We snatched up the room keys and raced up to the fifth floor. "I still cant believe you got us a room at a five star hotel for such a cheap price." I said as we walked down the hall trying to find our room. "Here it is. Room 210. I told you I have a cousin who traveled abroad and she told me that she knew some people who worked here." Rebecca said walking up to a door with a plaque labeled 210.

When the door swung open a gasp escaped our lips. "Oh my GOD! This room is absolutely amazing!" I said running into the room. Rebecca dropped her suitcase by the door and ran into the bathroom. "That is a huge toilet!" I heard Rebecca shout from the bathroom. I laughed at her reaction. "You would be amazed by the toilet." I said to her. She came back out and picked up her suitcase. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm unpacking. We should get settled and then go out to find a nice place to eat." Rebecca said taking out her clothes. I rolled my eyes. She began to smile. That evil smile she gets when she thought of something funny. "Did you make sure to bring your fancy undies?" she said pulling out a pair of panties that had lacey ruffles. I began to laugh so hard tears came out. "Why do you have those?" I asked through laughter. She shrugged. "I actually have no clue. I don't own a hairline this and I don't know who could've put them in there." Rebecca said laughed.

We laughed for a few more minutes and then stop. But if Rebecca even raised up the panties we would start laughing all over again. "You should wear these when you meet Harry Styles and so that way when you two go back to his apartment you'll have something cute on underneath." Rebecca said throwing the panties at me. I swatted them away laughing even harder. "We are not going to make me these like the traveling pants where they get us some and we share them. I love you but not like that." I said making Rebecca fall over laughing. "Okay. Put the panties away and let's go get something to eat." I said throwing the panties back at her. She snatched them up and put them in the empty first drawer of the night stand between our beds.

We walked down to the lobby and out onto the streets of London to find a place to eat. It didn't take that long and Rebecca was happy with any restaurant. "I can't wait until the concert. What should we do tomorrow?" I asked. Rebecca shrugged. Her eyebrows began to knit together as she thought about what she wanted to eat. I laughed, shaking my head. "Maybe we should go to a park or something like that." I said. We ordered and began to chatter about so many things at once. We were so wrapped up in our conversation that we didn't notice the commotion of a new arrival. "Hey someone I bet someone famous just walked in. Maybe we can a get a picture of them." I said with a giggle. I didn't take much notice to it but Rebecca suddenly became self conscious. "What is it?" I asked sitting up. "It looks more like five famous people just walked in." Rebecca said.

I had been taking a solidly drink when she said so I choked on the intake of breath. "No!" I gasped about to turn around. "Don't look. Then they'll know We know who they are." Rebecca said. I wanted so badly to see them so I turned around anyways. I caught sight of Niall's blonde hair and Zayn' s black hair. I was at a lost of words when I realized that we were in the same restaurant as One Direction. My eyes locked with Liam' s eyes and I quickly looked away. "We should go." I said. Rebecca was still too in shock to argue so I paid the bill and we got up to leave. Unfortunately we had to walk right by the boys table. We tried avoiding eye contact with them but I took a quick peek at them. Harry had glanced up at me but he didn't see me directly. I was thankful for that. Once we were outside, we both took an air of relief. "I can NOT believe we were just in the same room as One Direction!" Rebecca said excitedly. I nodded thinking about when Harry looked at me.

It gave me butterflies how he looked at me with almost like a keen interest. "Are you okay?" Rebecca asked me. I nodded and said, "Just still a little shocked."