Chapter 2- So Close

The next day we decided to just walk around and see what we could find. At first we didn't find anything but then we spotted an empty park. "This is a little weird. Don't you think? It's a park there should be tons of people here on this beautiful summer day in London." Rebecca said as we walked through the park. "Maybe they closed it off for the day." I said walking around a tree. It caught my attention because I spotted a soccer ball lodged in the branches. "Or maybe because this park is in a private location." Rebecca said as she walked up to a gate. I followed her and looked out. Beyond the gate there was an alley that didn't look dirty but it looked clean, it actually was a pathway to the apartments that lined the alley. "Do you think we are trespassing?" I asked. Rebecca shrugged. "I'm not sure because the way we came was open like anyone can walk in." She said looking around again. We heard a shout and turned around. A boy had walked up to the tree I had been standing by earlier. He was looking up at the tree pointing at the soccer ball.

"We should probably go." Rebecca said. I nodded not looking away from the boy. There was something familiar about him. We began walking back the way we came, avoiding the boys who have gathered around the tree. There were three boys now. One of them was trying to climb up the other boy to get the soccer ball. We laughed as they all toppled over. They must've heard us because they glanced up at us. Rebecca began walking faster and I followed her. I looked at the boys one more time and the boy who had been at the tree first was looking intently after us. There was something weird and familiar about him. Once we were out of the park and walking on the streets we began laughing louder. "That was funny how they were trying to climb that guy like he was a ladder." Rebecca said through giggles. I laughed at the image of them falling over. "They looked familiar dont you think?" I asked her. She shrugged. "They did a little. But I couldn't quite put my finger on it." Rebecca said. We walked in silence.

Rebecca stopped and turned to me. "You don't think it was...?" She said. I looked at her questioningly. "One Direction." She whispered. I raised my eyebrows. "You're crazy. There's no way we just happened to come upon One Directons private park." I said whispering their names in case anyone overheard us. "Maybe. We saw them at that restaurant last night. I mean what are the odds of that?" Rebecca said putting her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes. "You got a point there. Lets forget it for now and just find somewhere to eat for lunch." I said pulling her along with me down the street. At the mention of food Rebecca perked up and followed happily.

We found a place to eat and began talking about what we should do tomorrow. "I think we should find Nandos. We've never been there and it's Niall's favorite place to eat." Rebecca churped up. I smiled at her suggestion. "We can go there for lunch. We can also go to the London Eye before that." I said. She nodded and began to eat the food in front if her. Once we were done with lunch we began walking around the city again. "Let's go back to the hotel. I'm tired of walking around." I said. Rebecca nodded and we turned around. We were about to cross a street when a car drove by us. The window in the back was rolled down and a curly haired boy with green eyes was looking out at us. Rebecca and I gasped and stood there. The car didn't stop but the boy did a double take as the car sped away. I looked at Rebecca and she was just as dumbfounded as me. Rebecca finally squealed, "We were so close!"

(Harry's POV)

The boys and I were on our way to the studio when I decided to roll down the window. As we were about to park in the private parking structure, we passed two girls waiting to cross the street. They looked familiar and I did a double take. I had seen one of the girls before at the restaurant last night and possibly at the park earlier today. "Niall did you see them?" I turned around to look at Niall and Zayn. "What are you talking about?" Niall asked. I pointed back in the direction of the girls. He shook his head. Of course he didn't see them. He wasn't looking out the window. "Are you alright mate?" Zayn asked. I nodded looking back out the window. I could've sworn that it was the same girl. She had long, thick black hair and soft brown eyes that twinkled when she laughed. Her friend was cute but I liked the girl much better.

We parked and went up to the studio. Liam was talking to one of the management when Zayn, Niall and I arrived. Louis was lounging around humming to himself. I sat next to him and began humming along. I couldn't get the image of the girl out of my head. Louis and I have always been close so I decided to ask Louis about it. "Hey Lou?" I said turning to face him. He looked up. "Hmm?" He said. I began to fiddle with my thumbs unsure how to start. "There's this girl that I saw last night and earlier today and even right now while we were driving up. I've never seen her before and she is really beautiful. If I see her again I don't know if I should approach her." I said timidly. Louis threw his head back and began laughing. "Hazza it sounds like you're in love. You should just talk to her." Louis said through his fits of laughter. I smiled at his reaction.

"Okay. I will." I said standing up. "Alright boys. Lets get started." Liam said once he had finished his conversation. The entire time we were recording, I kept thinking about that girl and how and when I was going to see her and what I would say to her.