Chapter 18- Graduation Day

(Harry's POV)

I checked myself in the mirror one more time. I wanted everything to be perfect for my date tonight with Valerie. She was willing to give me a second chance and I was going to do everything in my power to show her that I'm being serious. "Hazza! You're going to be late if you don't leave at this moment!" Louis shouted from the living room.

I had somehow convinced Valerie and Rebecca to come to London for a few days so I could sweep Valerie off her feet again. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my car keys. "See ya later Lou." I yelled to Louis as I exited the door. My hands began to sweat as I drove to Valerie's and Rebecca's hotel. I needed everything to be perfect and I was getting nervous. I wanted to ask Valerie to marry me but Rebecca said that I have to first make her my girlfriend. She was right, of course, but every thought that passes through my head is being able to call Valerie my wife. I just needed more patience.

Finally I arrived at the hotel. I parked the car and practically ran up to Valerie's room. I knocked on the door as calmly as I could. "Hey Harry. She's almost finished getting ready." Rebecca said when she opened the door. I nodded and stepped in. "Oh Valerie! Your date is here!" Rebecca shouted into the room. "You don't have to shout it out to the world!" Valerie yelled back. "But it's me so it's okay!" Rebecca yelled and plopped on the couch. I smiled shaking my head. "Are you excited for graduation?" I asked Rebecca. She nodded. "I finally finished college and I'm going to get married to the love of my life." She answered.

She had this look of total bliss thinking about her upcoming wedding. I smiled to myself, thinking about a possible wedding with Valerie. "I know what you're thinking and you're getting ahead of yourself." Rebecca commented opening a book. I smirked at her. "How are you so sure what I was thinking about?" I asked throwing a pillow at her. She threw it back at me. "Because you get this look in your eyes that just gives you away so easily." She said. I smiled wider.

"Okay. I'm ready to go." Valerie said coming out into the living room. I smiled taking her hand. "Try not to have too much fun." Rebecca called as we exited the room. Valerie turned bright red. "We'll try not to." I called back. The last thing we heard was Rebecca laughing as we closed the door.

"Where are we going?" Valerie asked as I was driving away. I smiled at her not looking away from the road. "It's a surprise." I answered. She didn't say anything else. It was a peaceful silence, not an awkward one, but the kin we used to have when we were together. "Why did you do it Harry?" She asked suddenly. I took a glance at her from the corner of my eye. I knew what she was talking about but I still asked. "Why what?"

"Why did you break up with me if you're just trying to win me back?"

I took a deep breath and drove up to where our date was going to be. It was the same restaurant where I first spotted Valerie. "Is this...?" She whispered when I opened the door for her. I nodded smugly and lead her inside. "Hello Andrew." I said to the man at the front. He smiled at me and took us to our table. "You asked me why I broke up with you in the first place and I can't really answer that right now." I said to Valerie once we were alone. She looked up at me patiently. "But I can tell you that I was stupid for breaking up with you and I promise you that if you take me back I will never let you go again." I said taking her hands. She smiled and intertwined out fingers.

"Will you please be my girlfriend again?" I asked. She looked down at our fingers and nodded. My heart skipped a beat. She was mine again and there was nothin management could do to test us apart again.

**graduation day!!**

(Harry's POV)

I sat in the car impatiently as we drove around the colleges parking lot to see Rebecca and Valerie graduate. My girlfriend was going to walk on stage and get her diploma after four years. I couldn't be prouder. "Relax Harry! You'll see her in just a few hours!" Niall said pinching my arm. I flinched but couldn't stop fidgeting in my seat. I wanted to see her and hug her and kiss her. I haven't seen her since I asked her to be my girlfriend again and that was months ago. "I'm sorry lad. I can't help it." I mumbled looking out the window. Just a few more hours then Valerie would have graduated and we would be on our way to London for a few weeks until the wedding.

(Valerie's POV)

I stood next to Rebecca as we lined up to take our seats. I kept looking around for my cheeky, curly haired boyfriend. He landed here yesterday but I haven't been able to see him. "I don't know how you and Thomas do this, Rebecca." I mumbled looking around again. She laughed. "Lots of patience. I know it's hard not being able to see him for so long but after today you'll be able to either live in London or stay here and somehow work it out." She said patting my hand. I nodded slowly. That was another problem. Whether I would go live in London or stay here. We hadn't talked about it but I knew it was bothering Harry just as much as me.

Finally one of the administrators began leading us to our seats so the ceremony can begin. I took my seat next to Rebecca, still looking around for Harry. "Just relax. You'll be able to spend weeks with Harry before the wedding. And after that it'll be time to plan your wedding." Rebecca said tugging on my arm. I quickly turned to face her. "Why do you say that?" I asked a little harshly. She shrugged. "Well I thought it was obvious that you two would get married and have kids after I got married to Thomas." She said nonchalantly. I was about to comment when the ceremony began. I was lost in my thoughts the entire time. Thinking about what Rebecca had told me. Did I want to marry Harry? Did I want to start a family with him? The obvious answer should've been yes but I haven't even admitted to him that I loved him.

The names were being called and my row stood up. I heard Rebecca's name called first. There was a loud cheer from the crowd, which I assumed was her parents, Thomas, and the boys. I still hadn't seen Harry but I could hear the other boys cheering in the crowd when my name was called. "Good luck to all of you and the future that you choose." The schools head administrator said to us. Hats were thrown in the air but Rebecca and I were smart enough not to throw ours. We began searching for our friends and family. "Rebecca! Valerie!" Someone yelled to our left. Rebecca squealed and ran in that direction. I followed her to find she had jumped into the arms of Thomas. My eyes soon locked on a green pair of eyes. He came over and picked me up in a hug. "Congratulations love." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks. I'm so happy to see you." I whispered back.

"Okay you two break it up. You'll have plenty of time to kiss and make up for lost time when we go back to London." Louis said coming in between Harry and I. I blushed but held onto his hand. "Now lets go get something to eat. I'm starving." Niall said.

After dinner and hours of packing my things, I was hugging Rebecca goodbye. "I'll see you in a few weeks." I said hugging her again. "Right. You and Niall better be back soon because I don't think I'll be able to keep my sanity before the wedding." She said. I could see tears in her eyes but I knew she wouldn't cry. She never cried in front of people. "Don't worry. If you need anything you know you can call and I'll pick up." I said. After our goodbyes and an hour drive to the airport, I was sitting on a plane next to Harry. I put my head in his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I had everything in my life. My bet friend was getting married in a couple of weeks, I was staying with my boyfriend before that, and maybe I'll spend the rest of my life with him too.

**wedding chapter next!! Maybe Harry will finally propose to Valerie....or maybe not.....**