Chapter 6- My Date With Harry Styles

(Valerie's POV)

Rebecca was skipping around the room chanting, "Harry Styles is in love with you!" I rolled my eyes and laughed at her silliness. Yesterday after the concert Niall and Harry made plans to pick us up at six so we could go and have dinner. I was almost done getting ready but my nerves were in complete chaos. I threw my lipstick at Rebecca as she continued to prance around the room. She caught it and applied some then continued to prance around the room. After the concert Rebecca swore that Harry was singing to me the entire concert. I tried to deny it but some part of me knew that he was. I was almost done getting ready when there was a knock on our hotel door.

Rebecca became distracted that she stumbled over something on the floor and fell on her face. I laughed as I opened the door to reveal Harry and Niall standing in our doorway. Harry smiled shyly and handed me a single red rose. I blushed and turned around to look at Rebecca. She had composed herself just in time. I laughed at how she looked almost comical from her fall to how quickly she was able to compose herself. "Ready?" Niall asked taking Rebecca's hand. I looked at Harry and nodded.

The boys took us to a restaurant only a few blocks away. Harry gave his name to the hostess and she led us off to our table. Harry pulled out my chair for me and then took his seat once I was seated. I was about to say something but then I noticed that Niall and Rebecca were being led off to a different table. I turned and gave Harry a questioningly look. He smiled and blushed. "Niall kind of wanted to talk to Rebecca to himself and I agreed that I wants you to myself." He said. His smiled widened revealing his dimples. My heart fluttered an I nodded. For the rest of the evening we talked about everything and anything. I told him absolutely my life in America and the adventures Rebecca and I got into together.

He laughed at all the stories I had and all the stupid things Rebecca and I have done. "You two seem to get along pretty well." Harry said. I nodded taking a sip of my drink. "So you guys met in high school?" He asked. "Yes. She's a year older than me but she went to community college before applying to an out of state university. We are going to the same school but we wanted to accomplish some things before we started." I said. Harry nodded thinking about what I told him. It was almost time for us to leave and I regretted it with all my heart.

But Harry took my hand and looked intently in my eyes. My stomach swirled with butterflies. "I hope we can do this again sometime." Harry said. He gently squeezed my hand. "I would love to but I'm leaving in two weeks and I live in America so I don't know how this could work out." I said. Harry looked down at our intertwined fingers and smiled. "I know but we could make this work. I want to see you more. Get to know you more." He said blushing. My heart beat faster. I smiled down at our hands and said, "Maybe we could work something out."