No.13

Each member of the group slumped at the lair after a long and exhausting day on whatever piece of furniture was available, whether it was the couch, the floor, or a chair.

"Guys, I am SO FREAKING tired.." Leo groaned in exhaustion and irritation before falling asleep right away. Except for Casey and Gabby, everyone nodded in agreement and nearly everyone fell asleep.

"So, everyone just decided to crash out, huh?" She let out a sigh before deciding to take a seat next to Casey.

"You good? You haven't spoken a word since we arrived here.." When she turned to face him, she saw that he was about to cry.

"... Casey? hey, hey, you're alright! it's okay, just calm down."He put his head on her shoulder and started crying at that same moment. unable to move or breathe, she froze. 

"what can i do for you? please, i want to help." She said in a comforting way.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm just crushed at the thought of not being able to see them again..." She lifted an eyebrow as he sniffled.

"...who are you referring to?" She questioned with sympathy.

"The people who are right in front of us! They may be here, but they are not the individuals I knew in MY future... All I know is that Master Leonardo, Donnie, Master Michelangelo, and Commander O'Neil are gone forever... I'll never see them again! This is my first encounter with Raph. but something about it feels off.. it's just doesn't feel right!" Gabby just sat there, attempting to understand what had been said to her, he continued to sob.

"...you know, they might not be here, but I know they're watching you right now, encouraging you because you have the courage, wherever they may be. And the courage to triumph over everything you've encountered. I'm in awe of your incredible bravery and fearlessness. Everyone now knows how amazing you are. Your Leo must be so pleased of the progress you've made." She gently patted his back while grinning. He began to cry even more this time because he was in a state of joy. She gasped in shock when he gave her a hug. She smiled even wider as she turned to face him. They both gave each other hugs, and they remained hugging each other until Casey dozed off. She picked him up and took him to Leo's bed.

"Dang we all have trauma here..." she murmured. She decided to go back home, and left a letter for when Casey woke up.

AT GABBYS HOUSE 🏠 

She sat on the sofa after opening her door.

"Idiot." She became aware of a voice. She smirked smugly as she turned.

"Hello, Sunny Dee. Are you all right? "Where is mom and momma?" She questioned as she stood up and ruffled her stepsister's hair, to which she received an irritated answer. She then walked through the refrigerator looking for a drink.

"I'm all right. They've both gone on business trips, and you were supposed to be 'babysitting' me. "How did your trip to save all of New York go?" Gabby slammed the door shut in surprise.

"Wha.. me? Is it possible to save the world? Pfft, that's hilarious... I did, in fact, save the world. And possibly hurt myself in the process...?" Gabby began to sip what she had taken out, and Sunny raised her brows as if she knew already.

"figured, come on over here and let me heal them." Gabby groaned as she slowly undressed. Sunny hissed at the unsightly cut she made when Casey, Leo, and she tumbled down the hole during the train-infected kraang.

"Oh God, that had to be a fight..."

"Heh, yeah..."

WITH CASEY jr...

After maybe and hour, Casey gasped and woke up. He looked around his surroundings, and sighed. He wasn't in his future anymore... he heard the others talking and laughing. He slowly got up and hissed in pain. He walked around before he heard a piece of paper crunch, it was lying on the floor. He picked it up and started to read.

'Dear Casey,

If your reading this, then your awake! After our "cutesy wholesome momento," I picked you up and took you to Leo's bed for extra comfort. (I'm that strong >:D)

Anyways, I went back to my place, so when the gang asks where I went, tell them I went home.

(Oh yeah, I meant everything I said to you because you're super cool and deserve everything in life <3)

Take care of yourself!!!

With love,

Gabby ;)'

Casey felt his cheeks turn red, and he smiled softly.

"This girl.. I want— no, I need to know about her... she's special..."

He walked out of the room, and noticed everyone trying to wrap their injuries up.

"Hey Casey, you ok? Where were you?" Leo grinned, and put his arm on his shoulder.

"Uhm, after you all fell asleep, gabby and I were the only ones awake, and then I fell asleep, and then I think she carried me to sleep in your bed, I assume?" He tried to make his semi lie realistic. He looked at him with suspicious eyes, but then just nodded.

"That's cool. She's a strong person, I'm not surprised that she could carry you Al, the way over there— hey, speaking of which, where is she anyway?" Leo asked, trying to find her.

"Uhm, she left! I think she left to her house..." he responded, and they all nodded.

"She's one tough cookie, nothing could've gotten in her way.. she was just like the queen of hearts. One bad move, and then 'off with you head!' But she was always super nice and sweet.." April sighed happily. They all sat down near her, as if they wanted to hear more.

"We met when we were in kindergarten, she was a bit aggressive, but I thought she was cool. Then we grew up, and we both defended each other, solving problems, fighting crime. And then unfortunately she left New York to leave to live somewhere else... but when she told me she was going to return, I was so happy! And when I saw her after all those years, she was different. But in a good way. She was super beautiful, an incredibly talented fighter, and she was super cool and funny, and also a really nice person. and then she met you guys, and she thought you All were super cool. Raph, she thought you were so strong, she was so impressed! Mikey, she thought your art was amazing, she said that you had so much talent. Donnie, she said you were super smart, and she was very impressed with your tech. And Leo, she thought that your whole confident personality was just... wow! She related to you the most. She thought you were incredibly cool. Honestly, I've never seen her admiring someone else other than herself.." they all looked at each other in awe, and they smiled.

"So basically she thought that we were all so cool.. I mean, we are!" They all hummed in agreement, nodding as well.

Casey looked at them, and then the note. He gently caressed it and smiled softly.

'Maybe... maybe this won't be so bad...'

(YEE HAW I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!)