No.11

Kraang pulled the three up to his throne, they were struggling to get out of the trap.

"Donnie! Gabby! Mikey!" Leo tried to run up to them but Raph wrapped his tentacle arm around his wrist and threw him behind him.

Leo looked in front of him. The Kraang got everyone except him."I don't want to fight anymore." He stood up. "I was fighting you because I didn't understand you, but now I get it."

Raph jumped toward him, trying to hit Leo, but he dodged every one of them.

"I always figured you were mad because you didn't like the way I did things."

Raph turned his arm into a spiked tentacle and it went straight to him. He fell backwards, missing the hit. Raph wrapped his arm around Leo's neck and held him in the air, choking him a bit. Leo tried to loosen the tentacle but there was no use.

"But when I see what's happening to you and what's happening to them, I realized it wasn't about me. You didn't yell because you were mad, you yelled because you were scared." Raph turned his knuckles into claws, ready to end Leo's life. "It's scary to be responsible for the lives you protect."

"Your team... your family." Mikey was already crying, not wanting his life to end or his family's. "But we do it anyway because that's what it means to be a hero." Gabby pressed her nails on the tentacles, as if trying to get them to let go. "If this is it, I want you to know I finally understand." Leo let go of the tentacle that was wrapped around his neck... "And I'm sorry." He said with teary eyes, accepting his fate into Raph's hands.

Infected Raph began to shake a bit not knowing what was happening. He stared at the enemy in front of him. That face was familiar to him... He closed his eyes and reopened them... but this time it was Raph's actual left eye, he was crying.

Kraang's eyes widened when a red blast happened around Raph. Raph lets Leo go and began to roar in agony. He held his right eye, the pain was unbearable.

"Raph! There you are! Come back! your family needs you!" Leo told him.

Raph turned to face his brother and said: "Leo?"

"Yes!"

Leo was happy to see his brother was back. He run up to him but he was stopped when vines began to wrap around his body. He began to scream in pain.

"Mikey, Donnie, gabby! we can fight this! Raph's doing it or us, so we're doing it for him." Leo told them.

Leo's powers appeared...

"That alien jerkface thinks we're weak..." Mikey turned his palm into a fist, he began to glow orange.

Mikey's powers appeared...

"...because he hasn't seen what we can do..." Donnie looked at his brother, trying his best to get out of the vines. He began to glow as well.

Donnie's powers appeared...

"When we fight together!" Gabby smiled and started to bite the tentacles hard, trying to escape.

The orb began to crack...

"It's pointless to resist Kraang. Give up, You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!"

Everyone began to get out of their viney prison while Raph rips off the kraang infection off of him.

"Fat chance. We're not like everyone else on this planet. We are..." Leo began to say.

"The TEENAGE!" Mikey yelled.

"MUTANT!" Donnie shouted.

"NINJA!" Raph exclaimed.

"TURTLES!!!" Leo screamed.