Chapter 15: "TRAITOR!"

(A/N: This is the final chapter of 'This Universal Bond' as it is officially 'discontinued'. The ending of this chapter is more on the darker side so be warned as you continue on.)

ThunderStrike walked towards the meeting room. It wasn't going to be good. Lockdown was pissed about Megatron escaping and the other two "masterminds" were just always in a crabby mood. Though Sentinel was a glorified asshole.

"I'm here." ThunderStrike said wearily. He looked into the room, sighing gratefully when nobody tried to throw anything in his direction.

"Hurry up scrapheap, I would love to start this meeting now." Lockdown snapped.

ThunderStrike hurried over to an empty space and prepared to listen to the incoming lecture.

"Now, as you all know, Megatron escaped our grasp here at M.E.C.H and our GOAL is to find him. I don't care if you bring me his corpse dead or alive, I just want it back." Lockdown ordered.

ThunderStrike raised a shaking servo, scared for his life, and asked. "But sir, don't you want to know who the traitor is?"

"By Primus Thunderass, yes, we want to figure out who the damn traitor was but first we need to find out where in Primus name Megatron is hiding." Lockdown scoffed.

"O-Ok sir." ThunderStrike mumbled. Lockdown groaned quietly, he was surrounded by fucking idiots.

"Just get out of my face." He growled. They left and ThunderStrike made a beeline for the exit of base. He needed to speak to Megatron and Optimus.... it was urgent.

○●○●○

I stared at the horizon. I was alone on top of base while Megatron tried to get better. I know deep down he doesn't want to.... he's just doing it for me. It hurts though, knowing he's trying for me. I don't want to see him suffer.

"Hey Annora!"

I looked down. I was surprised to see a white and blue sports car sitting outside base.

"Mind letting me in? I'm in a hurry and it's pretty urgent." He called.

I can't believe ThunderStrike is here... he shouldn't be. It's dangerous for all of us.

"Fine." I called. I got up and went down the elevator, running over to Ratchet when its doors opened. "ThunderStrike is outside base. He wants in so he can speak to Optimus and Megatron."

"And why should I-"

"Just do it. He obviously means well or else I'd be at the hands of M.E.C.H right about now." I sighed.

"Fine." Ratchet grumbled. He opened the bases entrance and ThunderStrike pulled in, honking his horn as a sort of greeting.

"Where's...."

"Down the hall, take a right, 2nd door on your left." Ratchet muttered. I sent an apologetic look his way before skipping over.

"Take me with." I stated. "I need to speak with Megatron privately." I added once I saw his confusion. I sighed when he didn't respond right away but smiled when he picked me up gently.

"Then off we go." He said jokingly.

I smiled back at him and we set off. It didn't take long for us to arrive and I immediately demanded to get handed off to Megs. We were sibs and nothing could change that.

"Annora, I believe we needed to discuss something privately." Megatron reminded me. I smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Yeppers Megs. Let's get going and let the two mechs converse." I smiled.