Chapter 8: "Just a dream?"

A/N: Yay I'm back! I know I haven't updated this story and lots of others for a while but I just never knew what to write for a decent amount of time up till now. I'm starting to gain my creativity back as I kind of burnt myself out with trying to write something new practically every day and I'm so ever grateful to my friends for just letting me gossip with them. If it weren't for us talking about all these different Transformers related things over lunch then I wouldn't be where I am currently with the new ideas beginning to flow into my mind. I am so excited to share with you all a new story that I feel has loads of potential, though I vow to finish this story before that one..... this story is going places yall don't worry. But anyways, I just want to thank yall for just waiting patiently for me to update books while I just kinda took a break, it means so much to me! I am still on break though I will most likely work on this throughout my break as this just rejuvenates me. Anywho, onto the story and I hope you enjoy the drama!!!!

~~~~~~
Index:

:"----":
Talking through comms

"---"
Normal Talking

▪︎"---"▪︎
Me

°"---"°
Parker

•"---"•
Hannah

○"---"○
Billy

●"---"●
Hailey (doesn't talk in this chapter)

:"----":
"---"
Ratchet

:"---":
"---"
Optimus

:"---":
"---"
Megatron

:"---":
"---"
Any other bots/cons

~~~~~~

I yawned tiredly from where I sat on Optimus's shoulder. It was about 2 in the morning and he was still up. Hasbro definitely got one thing wrong..... Ratchet isn't the night owl... Optimus is. Anyways, my eyes were drooping and I was very close to passing out on Optimus's shoulder when he gently wrapped his servo around me. Gently bringing me down to look me over.

▪︎"Hi Op."▪︎ I yawned, rubbing my eyes. Optimus hummed in reply, eyeing me curiously.

"Are you tired?" He asked. I turned to look at him and stared him straight in the optics. I nodded fiercely while stifling a yawn.

▪︎"Obviously you narrow minded dumbass."▪︎ I snarkily replied. I do that a lot when I'm tired. Thankfully he didn't flinch nor bat an optic at my outburst.

"Then you should sleep." He stated bluntly. I scoffed, though deep down I LOVED that idea.

▪︎"Fine I'll sleep."▪︎ I snapped, climbing down his frame and practically sprinting over to the balcony for us humans. I was to preoccupied to notice that Optimus smiled softly in my direction.

-^-^-^-^-^-

I woke up to my 6:40 alarm playing??? Is it annoying? YES! But back to the alarm.... why do I have an alarm going off?

"Annora get up! You have school!" My mom said as she turned on the lights to my bedro- wait....

▪︎"HOW DID I GET HERE!?"▪︎ I screamed, bolting up in bed. I distinctly remember falling asleep on the shitty ass couch the bots had in their base. My sister ran into my room looking slightly panicked. I guess it was because of me screaming but HEY! I didn't expect to suddenly end up back in my dimension as though everything I previously experienced was merely a dream.